Anyone been to Egypt?

Wife and I are thinking about a vacation on the Red Sea next Spring. There’s a nice Hilton property at Shark Bay that could be a fun getaway.

Give me some ■■■■■■■■.

I’ve never been, but its on my list too right after New Zealand and Ireland! Take lots of pictures!

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

My son was there about 6 years ago and wants to go back! He sailed up the Nile from Alexeranda to Aswan, took over 3000 photos. Went on a balloon ride at the valley of the kings.

I stayed just across the Red Sea in Aqaba, Jordan. The beaches were beautiful and the hotel (Kempinski) was really nice.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Flew over it some years ago, didn’t leave a thing I need to go back for … #128540;

quote:
Originally posted by Reelly Old

Flew over it some years ago, didn’t leave a thing I need to go back for … #128540;

got my curiosity up, go back for what Really Old?

Too Busy, I too have flown over Egypt, but not stopped. Much history in that area. I would love to sail up the Nile! Would want my wife with me, and in today’s times I won’t do that. Too much strife and evil men in the World in some of our foreign lands.

GOD bless the day that all men are equal and the World is a safe place.

“live and let live” … “those that deserve it.”

The Red Sea offers some of the best fishing on the planet. everything from YFT - to huge grouper.

Spent 9 days on the Island of Crete! Great place! Get a motor bike and drive out into the countryside and mountains! Drink red wine and Ouzo, eat goat meat and Feta cheese!