Anyone In The Walterboro Area?

I’m heading down to W Palm Beach this weekend with my sons and a few others to try some sailfishing on a boat my cousin is running down there.

2 of us will be leaving from Columbia and the others from Chas, so we are thinking it would work out good to meet up in Walterboro and all jump in the rental van they will be bringing from Chas.

Figured I’d check here and see if anyone in that area may have some property or a business I could leave my old S10 fishing truck for the weekend?

It would be from Friday afternoon till Monday pm.

I’m pretty sure that Walmart is a 24 hour Walmart. I don’t know where else you’d leave a vehicle, but that would be my best guess.

There’s a Walmart in Wborro?

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Yea, right at the exit off 95.

Stopped there quite a bit on the way to Edisto, but never would have thought that one would be open 24/7. Thanks, Sailfish. Turns out they do stay open. I’ll probably just park there.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by striperskiff
quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Yea, right at the exit off 95.

Stopped there quite a bit on the way to Edisto, but never would have thought that one would be open 24/7. Thanks, Sailfish. Turns out they do stay open. I’ll probably just park there.

DF90 Suzuki

Exit 57, was the biggest wally world in S.C.:smiley: I’m about 5 miles away and you are welcome to park at my place. Shouldn’t have a problem at Walmart. Lot’s of people have parked short term there. Some have lived short termed there:smiley:

When/or if you pull in the parking lot you’ll see the gas station to the right of the store… and usually lot’s of RV’s to the right. I’d pick a spot centered and further out from the store… you’ll be good.

Good luck with your fishing trip!!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Thanks for the offer, Fred. Sounds like Wal Mart will be fine.

DF90 Suzuki

I have room if you aren’t sure that your truck would be safe. I live 7 miles from the Walmart. Let me know.

Double D.

DD, not so much worried about anyone messing with the truck. Although mechanically it’s probably the most dependable vehicle I’ve ever owned, it looks like chit and not worth much. My main concern was just making sure it would be parked somewhere it wouldn’t get towed and it sounds like that shouldn’t be an issue at the WM.

Appreciate the offer though!

DF90 Suzuki

No worries. Just an offer.

Double D.