Anyone know anything about nutcrackers

I’m trying to help a little old lady friend of ours.

She has 5 Steinbach nutcrackers. She bought them sometime in the 70’s
Trying to figure out what they may be worth. They were about 150 to 200 each back then

quote:
Originally posted by Too Busy

I’m trying to help a little old lady friend of ours.

She has 5 Steinbach nutcrackers. She bought them sometime in the 70’s
Trying to figure out what they may be worth. They were about 150 to 200 each back then

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

Only thing I know is they are most definitely not marital aids no matter much the wife says they are…

RBF

My name is RBF, and I am a recovering major thread hijacker.

Take pictures and send them with a cover letter to Sotheby’s Auction House in New York. They will reply with a history, origin and opinion of value.

Pioneer 197SF

I know they freak me out kinda like those claymation characters…and clowns under the bed…but I bet they are worth something, seems they could be collectors items…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Check eBay. I just looked and there are tons of them on there for anywhere from 60-300 bucks. That should give you an idea of what they are selling for.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

I know they freak me out kinda like those claymation characters…and clowns under the bed…but I bet they are worth something, seems they could be collectors items…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Yeah, I’m not a big fan either.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

They kinda look like voodoo dolls. I don’t know anything about those, don’t want them looking at me though.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Looks like the one in the front, has a beer in his hand:smiley: They are kind of like Bosson Heads, of which the wife has a few! Just grummpyer!:wink:
http://www.bestcheapoffers.com/bossons-heads?t=bcou-1-p2-26627654_5337594415

Easy,

when you get up from your nap, will you run over the Invisible War Thread and see if I’m being persecuted and stuff? I’m tied up in the Fig thread again.

thanks buddy.

“Enough hijacking, this is a major thread”

I’ll do that for you PEE, cause I’m that kind of guy! Do you want me to interject anything into the conversation, while I’m there?

You better check in and keep me straight Easy. I’m on PP with both feet over there. Tell MD hello for me too.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I’m trying to restrain myself Larry!:wink: MD is getting real old, real quick! But I like the PEE:smiley:

I like the PP too :smiley: Good people.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Yep! He can laugh at himself! My kind of people! I like it when someone can catch a zinger and throw it back at you with good intentions!

Me too. I do enough stupid stuff to have learned to laugh at myself every day, that’s about how often I do something stupid. If you can’t laugh at yourself, you’ve got no right to laugh at anybody else either. You and PP can share my foxhole any day. I might laugh at you though :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Not before I laugh at you, for stupid stuff! Don’t even show up wearing Crocks! I’m busy making Myron Mixon’s, Pork Injection and Basic Pork Rub! Anyone from Georgia knows who he is! So leave me alone, this is important stuff! Whole pork shoulder goes on the smoker, at 6AM tomorrow morning!:stuck_out_tongue::wink:

quote:
So leave me alone, this is important stuff!

This is major thread for sure, no hijacking allowed. A good smoked shoulder takes precedence over nutcracker voodoo dolls, and is something that I know a lot more about.

I don’t think Mrs. Cracker would let those things in the house!

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Larry Mrs. Cracker will believe anything! It’s ingrained into the culture!:wink:

Do you think I’d stay married to a woman for 41 years who would believe that? She is a skeptic. That’s why her family left Greece and live here now. She isn’t easy to fool, and she’ll black my eye in a heartbeat :face_with_head_bandage: I don’t mess with her, much.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

My wife is an Irish Lass with 4 Brothers and can beat the shi88 out of any of them! They’re all scared of her, but I’m not! I’m the one she goes to bed with since she was 17:wink: I’m a lucky man:smiley: