Anyone looking to trade up?

I have a 04 26 Regulator with forward seating and looking to trade down to something smaller. Just don’t have time to get offshore much anymore and using this boat as a cocktail cruiser is such a waster. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. My rig is loaded out in excellent condition. This market is so slow I would love to find someone looking to get into something bigger.

SURE, 17ft, cc, even up!!!:smiley::smiley:

trade you a x wife. been rode hard and put up wet.floatation’s been soaking up water for last 30 years.gel coat is so bad paint don’t help any more.
glad i traded up when the payments were finished.

livin at the beach

PICS?

22’ Wellcraft
One Motor Wonder!

quote:
PICS?

The Regulator or the X wife…? :smiley:

2000 Sea Pro 255 CC
250 Johnson Ocean Pro

" Always have a plan. "

quote:
Originally posted by SCSuperfly

PICS?

22’ Wellcraft
One Motor Wonder!

of the wife or boat? :smiley:

I’d love to but I’m sure a 1994 20’ Angler CC isn’t a fair trade.

Mike
“Seahawk” 204CC Angler, 150 Merc

power? hours?

You have a pm.

Happy boatin’ y’all!!

Always lookin.

PM sent

“Sighs Matters”

GW 205
F200 Yam

And a 23 Contender with under 400 hrs would get ???

“You are the offspring of 5 monkeys having But Secs with a retarded fish squirrel………. CONGRADULATIONS”!!!

Sorry to post a link. I know that is annoying but this should do until I get the time to load up pics.

Boat is loaded our with twin Yammy 4 strokes with 450 hours. It is one of the few if only navy 26 Regulators with powder coat around here. The outriggers are powder coated as well. Very distinct looking in my opinion. I looked for two years for this exact color combo and set-up.

I have gotten a ton of pm’s and I appreciate all the inquiries. In a perfect world I would love to get a 23 Reg, but I understand that is prob. not realistic for this kind of deal. Having said that, I will entertain anything in the 21-23 size. I don’t fish the boat hardly at all any more and I am looking for something that I can use as a cocktail cruiser with the occasional trips out to the ledge when I get an itch. The 23 Reg is perfect for this in my opinion but I understand a bunch of other boats can do the same.

Here is the link to boat trader…
http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2004-Regulator-26-FS-94696437

That’s a B-U-T-ful boat you got there…
Way to much for my pocket book to handle though.
Maybe one day.
Good luck finding what you’re looking for.

Happy boatin’ y’all!!