Anyone staying on Edisto tonight?

Anyone staying on Edisto tonight? Hoping for a little help purchasing some bait. Money is not the issue. Everything is closed when I get in town. Makes for a late start.

What bait are you looking for?

Ballyhoo. Frozen. I’ll take anything I can cut strips off really.

1 Like

And happy to pay you for the trouble.

I’m pretty sure the West Ashley Walmart has frozen ballyhoo in the sporting goods section. Its worth a phone call and I don’t think they close until midnight or so.

If you’re coming in from the North, you’ll pass pretty close to it. If you’re coming from the south, there’s one in Beaufort. Call and find out; that’s probably your best option.

If I had some in the freezer, I’d be glad to help out. I’m just not in that game anymore.

Understand. Thank you for the info. I never thought about Walmart having frozen ballyhoo. Hopefully, the walterboro Walmart has some.

Not sure of your route, but West Marine usually has frozen Ballyhoo.

Just seeing this…I’m here most of the week, I’ll pm you my #…text me, happy to help if I can.

Thanks for the offer ponds. I had to finalize my plans a few hours ago and didn’t see your message in time. Really do appreciate the response tho. Thanks for being Good people.

1 Like

10-4, have a good trip.