anyone want to go for a swim?

My brother, a beach medic for a municipal life guard service, sent me this photo. It washed up on their beach today!!! How do you think this might effect the tourist trade?!!!

Mary Lee was hungry…

All I can say is if we the human race has tagged only a few Great Whites and a couple have pinged off our coast and in our coast… there have to be many more.

It’s not published much, but Mary Lee has actually pinged near Morgan Island, just off the beach near Hilton Head, and there was some pings that have been deleted were she was in the Charleston Harbor.

not saying it was a Great White, could have been a large Tiger… We have a lot of those too.

What Beach did it wash up on?

I wonder what flipper tastes like?

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

Chicken :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

and there was some pings that have been deleted were she was in the Charleston Harbor

I think the one you are talking about was an anomaly, as she actually pinged in Beresford Creek…but when you correlated the ping before and the ping after, and looked at the time between them she’d have to have been doing like 50MPH the whole time, so they deleted that one ping…no doubt there are more around, but I’m just not sure Ocearch is in the conspiracy business…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

That’s what they want you to think…

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

I’m a fan of this one. She’s either fast and there’s a tunnel from the Delaware Bay to Ocean City, or shes REALLY fast and went around the outside.

quote:
Originally posted by sea tonic

My brother, a beach medic for a municipal life guard service, sent me this photo. It washed up on their beach today!!! [/img]

What beach?

I think that tracking map of Mary Lee is spot on!!! The beach that the dolphin washed up on was located in N. WIldwood NJ.

I think it was Mary Lee!!

Last time she pinged in NJ was May 29th. Looks a bit fresher than that if it just washed up.

If we tagged one big great white and she moves around like she does, there’s inevitably many many more out there