Apple Watch user?

Are their any Apple Watch users here? I was thinking of getting one for the wife for Christmas and was just curious of your impression of it after owning it a while.

Since she is in charge of managing the family, I thought this might help her. I sit in an office, and have my phone in my hand when I am not so I never needed one. My computer is all the daily assistant I need. But since she does not, and is always on the go, she uses her phone as her only daily assistant.

However, she often has her phone sitting on the charger in the house, or in her pocket book when out and misses lots of calls and text messages. I thought this would be nice to allow her to keep up with calendar notifications, text/voice, and an added bonus of being a fitness band.

Any downside? Battery life, not comfortable, annoying interface, Bluetooth range, etc.?

Thanks,

Man, I guess no one on CF.com has given one a chance?

Anyway, I guess I’ll just grab one and find out how she likes it. Won’t be the first time I’ve bombed on a Christmas present. Still paying for that cookbook organizer.:face_with_head_bandage:

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I think its an awesome present. I love tech gadgets as much as the next guy but I’m not an iphone user. The ease of use is what its all about. If her everyday routine is like you described above, I think its an awesome idea. I’ve heard downsides to the battery life, but like with any newish tech, you’ll run into that. Just plan on charging it daily.

www.baturinphotography.com

Everything I’ve heard is not impressive, especially considering Apple’s prices. Buying a $250+ Bluetooth.

Maybe give her a normal Bluetooth that has a text function and a wireless drop charger.

First, Most, Biggest

What’s a wireless drop charger?

I picked up the last one at my local Best Buy last night. $250 and she can take it back if she doesn’t like it. A Fitbit charge was $150, so only another $100 to have communication functions, and music controls.

She also got a nice set of Jaybird headphones so when she works out she can control her phone from her wrist.we’ll see it works out. $250 isn’t a huge waste if it turns out to be crap.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115