Arm Chair Doctors

Has anyone tried CBD oil or cream for arthritis or other joint pain? Like to hear about results, any side effects or any info you could share. Ain’t know fun gettin old:frowning_face:

I’ve tried it for my rickety knees, and my wife has for general joint pain with no improvement for either of us. I think this stuff is like any placebo…if you truly believe it does good, then it will.

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

I take 2 (220 mgs/per pill) of (CHEAP Members Mark)naproxen sodium when I need to decrease inflammation of my joints.

Works best for me. Like any thing, too much has consequences:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naproxen

Keeps down the NPD so I’m toll.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Has anyone tried CBD oil or cream for arthritis or other joint pain? Like to hear about results, any side effects or any info you could share. Ain’t know fun gettin old:frowning_face:

Smoke some weed and call it a day…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
Originally posted by Bayrider7365

Smoke some weed and call it a day…

RBF

as much as I have been calling RBF out, I agree… Do it. S.C. needs to pass some strict laws on the stuff. Hmmm… Yes I believe CBD oil does help… I have not used but know an aunt at age 81 that is. It helps. Crap… I’m against all illegal drugs, but Cannabis has it’s place. If they ever make it legal and have a strain that does not make me want to eat the North end of a South bound Mule I may consider it … with the wife’s approval.

RBF, mdaddy has already mentioned joints!

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

RBF, mdaddy has already mentioned joints!

I am talking BLUNTS…:wink:

RBF

I have using it for about two weeks now, at first I didn’t notice any difference but now I can tell a difference. I have cut down on my pain meds which is a good thing. Some of the oils do have a trace of thc so look at the label closely, don’t want to lose your job over a little thc. You can get the oil in the bottle or in gummy bears or you can smoke it.

Double D.

Also if you are not employed, just get the good stuff and enjoy a little before bed and you will sleep better.

Double D.

I’ve been thinking of trying the CBD oil for my lymphoma as well as my arthritis pains. I’ve heard mixed reviews on the stuff. If it wasn’t for the fact that I’m still employed, I’d be doing the good stuff. Maybe SC will pass the medical marijuana laws.

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069
Custom Aluminum Fabrication

My friend from out west says you need to be careful of what you are taking. She says there is lots of Snake Oil out there. How the stuff is processed is what seperates the good from the bad.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

I am still trying to get past how awesome the name “Happy Bob” would be for a distributor of alternative pain relief meds…

RBF

:smiley::smiley:

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069
Custom Aluminum Fabrication

Bob can now stop welding and move up to a better paying job!

NAH ,NAH, A WELDER WITH BOBS ABILITY IS WORTH FAR MORE THAN WACKY BACCY OR ITS OIL:wink::wink::wink:

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

https://www.circa.com/story/2019/01/14/cannabis-country/a-weed-massage-heres-how-cannabis-oil-is-taking-the-physical-therapy-world-by-storm

Been reading that native americans used the hemp plant for several things including medicinal purposes

Just counted blessing that my children were born healthy…THANK YOU JESUS!

https://www.oceancitytoday.com/news/family-marvels-at-impact-of-cannabis-on-daughter-s-life/article_27e84ed4-467d-11e9-bdab-5b7770c66b80.html

I pray for a miracle for little Shelby & any others that needs prayers.