Aruba- recommendations

We are headed to Aruba at the end of February. Anyone have any suggestions on reputable charter boat captains and or other suggestions about Aruba?

Bring a HOT date and skip the fishing!

I went last May and again in December. The fishing is really not that great, very windy in Aruba. Ill check and see who we used.

Edit to add:
We used the Hats Off, with Captain Glenn. Clean boat, good mate and reasonable. We caught some fish too. Wasn’t a great day but it was December. We caught a small tuna and a king on a 4 HR trip to the north end of the island. We were never more than a few miles off the beach. Caught the king on a rosary(hand line), pretty neat.

http://www.fishingonaruba.com/

(o)(o)

Dont allow any females with you to wander off. The Aruban police are incompetent.

My wife and I will be in aruba the end of the month as well i have a full day booked with teaser charters. 26 Feb 2010 Willing to split the boat if you are interested. Its a 35ft Bertram i believe.
I’m interested in looking for marlin so that will be the focus. I have never fished there before but its on an ocean and i’m not the sit on the beach with a my-tie kinda guy.
let me know if interested www.teasarcharters.com

quote:
Originally posted by Sealest

We are headed to Aruba at the end of February. Anyone have any suggestions on reputable charter boat captains and or other suggestions about Aruba?

“Destiny” 35ft
Contender and “Scintilla” 20ft Keywest, Manning SC

aruba is like new mexico on the water…big desert. Upside you can rent 4-wheelers and drive them anywhere. THe north shore is amazing open desert on the water and when you’re 4-wheeling you can see everything. that was the highlight of my trip.

Don’t charter the boat “Wet Dream”, they suck!