At the dock...

…shrimp prices. Who has some intell?

$7/# tails, 18-20ct picked up 150# yesterday in McVille

Daaayuum, it must be nice to be able to drop a grand on shrimp…

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

$7/# tails, 18-20ct picked up 150# yesterday in McVille

wtf?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

When you have money to spare to send to Hillary, what’s a grand on shrimp? Sure glad I still have a bunch of cheap shrimp from a few months ago. I guess supply and demand (and suckers) dictate price.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

ever heard of a middle man? 125# was in Columbia by 10:00AM

They think you ate all 150 pounds by yourself. Fred what is wrong with getting some of the fresh shrimp hitting the docks right now? I too have a good supply of shrimp from the end of last years season put away, should I not get any of the fresh stuff coming off the boats for this weekends lowcountry boil I plan on having? Should I do first in first out and take 5 pounds out of the freezer and replace with 5 pounds of the new stuff? Thanks in advance.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

They think you ate all 150 pounds by yourself. Fred what is wrong with getting some of the fresh shrimp hitting the docks right now? I too have a good supply of shrimp from the end of last years season put away, should I not get any of the fresh stuff coming off the boats for this weekends lowcountry boil I plan on having? Should I do first in first out and take 5 pounds out of the freezer and replace with 5 pounds of the new stuff? Thanks in advance.

That was sweet Fritz, now I feel bad. Ok sorry bolly, in the big scheme of things that’s not a bad price at all for fresh 18-20 shrimp for a couple of pounds like Fritz said, but then I guess it’s even better if that’s what your making money off being the middle man buying them and transporting upstate to double sometimes tripling your money. gotta have that bling and Hilary contribution money.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

I doubt he ever crossed a bridge before getting rid of those shrimp and fairly sure he doesn’t do it for a profit.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I doubt he ever crossed a bridge before getting rid of those shrimp and fairly sure he doesn’t do it for a profit.

How dare you mention the truth.

Mister Freddie knows what people are doing, and he’s never laid eyes on them, nor has he ever met them in person, he must be a wizard or something. Or, it could be infatuation. I think its comical, I need that as I wait on the shrimp boats to return so I can open the pathway to endless wealth!!!

Fred, I thought Libs gave everything away for free? Now they are capitalist savages?

Let me know when you decide which it is.

First, Most, Biggest

quote:
Originally posted by Great White

Fred, I thought Libs gave everything away for free? Now they are capitalist savages?

Let me know when you decide which it is.

First, Most, Biggest

The neo-liberals are liberal with others folks money, but are conservative with their own…

RBF

Fritz, boblly, and great white! I’ve been triple tag teamed! Oh the pain.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Just piss on them like you do on me all the time…:wink:

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:

RBF

DH, unless you have an alias that you are getting confused over, I have not pissed on you. Not even a stray shake. Granted, you have been a little over the edge on a few things lately… imo.

quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

DH, unless you have an alias that you are getting confused over, I have not pissed on you. Not even a stray shake. Granted, you have been a little over the edge on a few things lately… imo.

It was intended as a joke about your Calvin thingy…

RBF

where’s the calvin thread?

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

RBF

Oh! Lost my obuma/calvin and when I got it back had many think it was insensitive. I’ll have to put some thought into a new one, one day.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

where’s the calvin thread?

It got deleted…

RBF

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

RBF

RBF

Oh! Lost my obuma/calvin and when I got it back had many think it was insensitive. I’ll have to put some thought into a new one, one day.

"If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered