ATI 1911 for sale

I have an ATI FX GI 45acp for sale. Commander style with a 4.25 in barrel. It is in very good condition and comes with accessories as I want to sell the whole package. Included in the package are eleven (11) magazines (five 8 rd, and six 7 rd mags), two holsters, an extra set of slim grips and a spring compression tool for takedown. It has been a very reliable pistol and never failed to fire or eject. Only selling because I don’t shoot much anymore and have other pistols when I do go out for target practice.

I am asking $500 for the whole package. I don’t want to split anything out. Buyer must sign a bill of sale and have a valid CWP from SLED.

If interested you could message me here but I don’t get on this site much anymore. So it is best to email me for initial contact - mcaldwell054@gmail.com.

BUMP UP!

Reduced to $400 for the entire package. This is my Final, FIRM price. If interested, please message me through charlestonfishing or email me at m c a ldwe ll054 @g mail. com. (No spaces)

SOLD … to an outsider for full asking price. Yea Me! Plus extra money for the Mrs. to spend.

Nothing like a “Christmas Bonus” for the wife!!!

LOL…

lol, the irony.

X2 on the Christmas bonus