Attitude Problem

I wouldn’t cross this guy…

Right place, right time! You couldn’t asked for a better background:smiley:

That’s across the road from my driveway. I’ve probably gotten 1000 images of this same bird, easily. That osprey is sitting there almost every morning lately, on and off for the last few months. I can’t begin to tell you how many mullet parts end up in my driveway and yard by that bird flying overhead and dropping pieces…its almost comical, like he’s doing it on purpose. One day I pulled into the driveway and there was a flounder carcass laying in the road. I guess he had his fill and left the rest!

Maybe he’s sharing with you for leaving him alone! Pretty neat though, being able to have something like that in your yard:wink:Do you know where it’s nest is:question: Does it have a mate or is it alone:question:

There’s a nest about 100 yards away, it’s tidal across the street with marsh. Several old big dead trees over there. I see lots of salt water birds. No shortage of great photo ops. The mullet are easy pickings there. I saw two ospreys flying this summer, but mostly I see this one bird alone.

OK, what’s it’s name? I know you named it:smiley: