Auto driving record

Does anybody know of a way to find your driving record? I had a wreck a few years back and I cant remember how long ago it was. (someone cut me off on the interstate then slammed on the breaks, and it was my fault) :angry:im still pissed about that! Anyways, I was just wondering and tooling around the net looking for a way to find it with out paying for it.

found this online
DMV HomePublic Services HomeObtain your Certified Driver Record ($)

This transaction enables you to obtain your Driver Record. Your Driver Record contains a history of information related to your driving privilege. You may request a 3 year Driver Record or a 10 year Driver Record. An ā€œunofficialā€ version of your Driver Record will be made available to you online in Adobe PDF format. You must have Adobe Reader installed in order to view your online Driver Record. An official ā€œcertifiedā€ copy of your Driver Record will be mailed to your address of record.

To complete this transaction:

You must know your driver's license or identification card number.
You must have a valid VISA, MasterCard, or Discover card that will be charged the amount due.
You must have Adobe Reader installed.
The cost of an unofficial or certified copy of your South Carolina driving record is $6.00

hope this helps.
Victor

Thanks that helps big time! It just sucks that everywhere you turn someone wants a few dollars out of your pockets. Like ā€œconvenience feesā€, but thatā€™s another argument for another day. Thanks Traebaum

Your insurance company should be able to tell you. I couldnt remember when i had a wreck and called progressive and they told me the exact date. They said they only look back three years. I dont know if they can look back further or not.

• Iā€™d rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave.

[/URL]