Autographed Tide tables available

I haven’t posted in a while, haven’t been fishing, for good reasons.
I just wanted y’all to be aware that I’m trying to be true to my humble roots despite my sudden fame, if not fortune. If you detect me being high and mighty at all, please PM me and I will work on it and possibly send you a signed copy of the Tide Table :slight_smile:

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

You couldnt talk them into a pic of you hooked up at the north jetty?

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

You couldnt talk them into a pic of you hooked up at the north jetty?

Ha ha, I thought that would be a comment, thanks for not disappointing.

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

You teed it up too high. Had to swing. Good pic though.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

You teed it up too high. Had to swing. Good pic though.

It def was a lay up comment! The cool thing about that pic is it was taken fishing the Maverick tourney last year with Captain Mike Able of Haddrells and Robby Renken from Palmetto boat sales. We had fished hard all day, started off up in Dewees area, fished the harbor and ended up upper Wando. It was lines in time and I literally said one more cast and caught this fish, my best of the day!
Great memories, oh, the other thing is we were on a beautiful 25’ Pathfinder hybrid, all the electronics, gear bait etc. Except we forgot a livebait net and had fun fishing mud minnows out of the baitwell by hand!

Great exposure! You need a TV show now! Good luck with the autographs!

Very cool, man!

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

yep, I used to know you back before you got all famous and stuff…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

yep, I used to know you back before you got all famous and stuff…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

:), we should try and get out again, show me the ropes with Dolphin!

cheers carl.

Just dammit