B.A.S.S. Master Classic

Anyone else going to the Classic in Greenville this weekend? A friend or 2 and I are going and like 3 other Charlestonians that I know of are going! How about you? Looks to be a good time with an entire convention center full of stands and products. Some “new” product releases and a good old fashion weigh in…should be a lot to do and a lot of fun!

Fishing Nerd

“you win some, you lose some…but nothing beats getting some!”

Those guys are going to be cold! They are supposed to get some more winter weather this weekend, so be careful going up. The convention is really nice, there will be anything and everything on display that deals with bass fishing. A friend of mine went the last time and he said it was amazing.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Suppose to get to single digits up there Thursday night. Gonna be a cold one.

17 Carolina Skiff
60 Johnson

Yea, not looking forward to the cold! We’re not leaving til Sat mid day so maybe it will be tolerable for my thin blood! Wish I had a Trout Trick hoodie I could wear and show off while I was there lol

Fishing Nerd

I will be there Saturday and maybe Sunday in the Strike King booth. I would hate to be stuck with bass fishing in those conditions!

The Classic in the upstate in February. I’d like to follow that money trail … :wink:

If anyone would like to they are more than welcome to park in my parking lot for the Classic. It’s three blocks away (5 minute walk) and no charge/attendants. Save you 10-20 bucks.
Address: The Clardy Law Firm, PA, 1001 East Washington Street, Greenville, SC 29601.

quote:
Originally posted by RADDADDY

I will be there Saturday and maybe Sunday in the Strike King booth. I would hate to be stuck with bass fishing in those conditions!

Cool man! I’ll be sure to stop by, shake your hand and introduce myself!

quote:
Originally posted by BAllen

If anyone would like to they are more than welcome to park in my parking lot for the Classic. It’s three blocks away (5 minute walk) and no charge/attendants. Save you 10-20 bucks.
Address: The Clardy Law Firm, PA, 1001 East Washington Street, Greenville, SC 29601.

Sounds like a deal man thanks! Hope you’re not setting me up! LOL:face_with_head_bandage::smiley:

Fishing Nerd

You two will get along great. Stump and RAD are both good people!

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

My phone shows 7 degrees forecast in the morning in the upstate. Runs colder in the burbs. That will be an interesting wind chill at start time in the morning. Id rather fish than eat but that is freakin nuts! New product alert anti freeze for your fishing line. Baitcast reels will freeze solid from the residual water. A little fluorochemical water repellant for your line. My next fortune in the chemical business.

Opti, will someone have new jigs at the expo?

RLS - Sorry, not going to be there! We are not big/significant enough yet :slight_smile:

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

Several guys already have 3+ fish in the boat already! Go Andy and Casey! They already have a limit.

Went to the expo today, took 1.5 hrs to find parking, people so thick inside you could not see anything! I did see the new 400 hp Merc.

quote:
Originally posted by boatpoor

Went to the expo today, took 1.5 hrs to find parking, people so thick inside you could not see anything! I did see the new 400 hp Merc.

I drove by TD Convention Center today around 1:30 PM. Decided against turning in. The place was mobbed. May give it a try tomorrow.

2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

Well I tried to find ya Rad! You should had seen the looks I got when I asked the fellas at the booth, “hey, you wouldn’t happen to be RADDADDY would ya?” hahahaha:smiley:…I tried Sat and only asked the one real tall fella and y’all were so busy I didnt keep asking but on Sun mid day I asked them all and you were no where to be found lol. Place was crazy slammed. However, I did get some steal of some deals on tackle in that place! Probably $100 worth for just over $30! Hard to beat that!! Glad a SC local won the tourny as well! Glad I went even though I missed some great weather here this weekend.

Fishing Nerd

Unfortunately, I was unable to attend because of sick family members. From what I heard, the place was a zoo! Congrats to Casey for the home town win. He actually was responsible for assembling some of the first Chatterbaits to hit the market.

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

Well I tried to find ya Rad! You should had seen the looks I got when I asked the fellas at the booth, “hey, you wouldn’t happen to be RADDADDY would ya?” hahahaha:smiley:…I tried Sat and only asked the one real tall fella and y’all were so busy I didnt keep asking but on Sun mid day I asked them all and you were no where to be found lol. Place was crazy slammed. However, I did get some steal of some deals on tackle in that place! Probably $100 worth for just over $30! Hard to beat that!! Glad a SC local won the tourny as well! Glad I went even though I missed some great weather here this weekend.

Fishing Nerd