Back in the game

Sold my boat and took a couple years off after my fishing buddy died. Im back in the game with a new toy now. Should change my name to Tarpon140. Bought a 14 foot kayak and loving it. Will see those of you fishing the tournament friday night at Dead Dog for the captains meeting.:sunglasses:

Efishbox.com

Awesome. Dont know you personally but read alot of your posts. Glad to see you are back.
Can you post some pics of your kayak? I have been thinking of getting one but have yet to pull the trigger.

Are you the guy who basically stole the yellow 140 w/rudder? I’m in the orange 160.

quote:
Originally posted by stratoyak

Are you the guy who basically stole the yellow 140 w/rudder? I’m in the orange 160.

That would be me. Saw your van at the landing today - how did you do?

quote:
Originally posted by jrsc

Awesome. Dont know you personally but read alot of your posts. Glad to see you are back.
Can you post some pics of your kayak? I have been thinking of getting one but have yet to pull the trigger.

JRSC - this is a pick I took a few weeks back - prior to mods I have made. I will take some more photos this weekend and post them.

quote:
Originally posted by Kenner18
quote:
Originally posted by stratoyak

That would be me. Saw your van at the landing today - how did you do?

Overall, crappy day. I found out for sure where the trout aren’t. Which is okay, won’t waste time on that area tomorrow. Wanted to check it out just to be sure.

Guess you went, how did you do?

JRSC - More yak photos - the last one is just to show why I do it.

Stratoyak - not a great day for me either - blues - small trout - small flounder. If you haven’t noticed, I never fished for the tournament today - every time I made the decision to leave the house the heavier rain started.

That is awesome. Thanks for the pics. That’s a beautiful sky in the last one. Good day.

Wondered about that, I didn’t see you. For the record, they came and opened the gate at 6:15.

If you had been able to catch a small legal trout you might have won. I could only get a 1.65 about 16" fish. All others were small. Horrible day really, and if I’d have had fish early I’d have just gone in.

I love the roll bar! never seen that before think ill add one to mine.

quote:
Originally posted by jrsc

That is awesome. Thanks for the pics. That’s a beautiful sky in the last one. Good day.

Another modification I put on this weekend - home made rocket launcher.