Back to Back Granders in Bermuda

This is not a joke. Bermuda is on fire for the big girls. The Que Mas weighed a 1,005 lbs blue marlin. Same weight at C-Ya’s fish. This is the 3rd Grander for Bermuda this year.

Great - now three granders were greased and millions of eggs destroyed so the Que Mas could take a few pictures. Gluttonous game hogs. Blue Marlin will be on the same list as Blue Fin Tuna within 20 years.

24 Scottie Craft
Twin Chrysler 454’s
Semper Fi - USMC 67’

Hey at least the crabs are eating good.

Much respect to the crew of the Picaflor in Panama for releasing this one.

When I make plans to fish Panama, these guys will be tops on my list. They’re the kinda guys I want my kids to learn from.

quote:
Originally posted by TUNANUT

Much respect to the crew of the Picaflor in Panama for releasing this one.

lots of respect because drying out a big female just to say you caught a grander is sad JMO.

getting tired of seeing these Bermuda reports…wish this wind would die down so we could see some Charleston based reports.

Here, here…killing a fish for bragging rights deserves an ass beating …truly sad, as we are killing hese animals for no (**() reason whatsoever.

“If you can’t stand behind our soldiers, then try standing in front of them”

quote:
Originally posted by ktpusateri

Here, here…killing a fish for bragging rights deserves an ass beating …truly sad, as we are killing hese animals for no (**() reason whatsoever.

Yes,big daddy there is a reason.It is called EGO

yeah and someone can brag about it and that makes them feel good

quote:
Originally posted by Bolbie
quote:
Originally posted by ktpusateri

Yes,big daddy there is a reason.It is called EGO

About the same as this:
http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=102568

FF