BANa - Capt Fritz lookie heeya...

can you divulge your supply info? BiLo James Island no longer has a place on the shelf for it…FB’d them to see best way to get it…PM me with 3% off Fritz-count, if applicable…:smiley:

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Whole Paycheck carries it and I believe you can order direct from www.banadrink.com

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Whole Paycheck carries it

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

that’s why I live on Jimmy Isle, so I can shop at BiLo and Food Lion…no paychecks to spare…actually they did message me back and said BiLo should be restocked very soon, maybe today…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:

that’s why I live on Jimmy Isle, so I can shop at BiLo and Food Lion…no paychecks to spare…actually they did message me back and said BiLo should be restocked very soon, maybe today…

If you think your guys could benefit from it on the job sites and would like to purchase 100 cases (1200 bottles), I know a guy.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

OK so I tried this hooch to see what its about and this is what I found:

The morning after, this stuff tastes like Fido’s A$$. Surprisingly the night of, just before bed it tastes surprisingly good.

For a man who tends to overindulge from time to time, this stuff is the bomb!

Instant hangover cure or hangover preventer whichever route u decide. Will definitely be keeping a six pack of BaNa in the frig right next to my cold miller lite!

Had me singing Bah,… Nah, Nah, Nah, In the style of Master P.

“Endeavor to Persevere.
Give,Give… Never Take.”
EC

quote:
Originally posted by pescazorro

six pack of BaNa in the frig right next to my cold miller lite!

Had me singing Bah,… Nah, Nah, Nah, In the style of Master P.

we might be brothers from different mothers…

from the website…

“Headaches from travel or alcohol overindulgence”

that has to be the most politically correct way of saying hang over i think ive ever seen

If I’m posting, its because I’m sitting here at work, dreaming about fishing.

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:

Check your Walkie talkie.

He brings it up, I get excited about it, order 10 cases and he says he is gonna hold tight…Lesson learned

Never tried this stuff…but now I’ve gotta have it! I assume Teeter doesn’t sell it?

quote:
Originally posted by Badfish

Never tried this stuff…but now I’ve gotta have it! I assume Teeter doesn’t sell it?

No kidding. I ordered 3 cases earlier, only because I travel a lot.

Man, that was quick. Ordered at 12:45, shipped at 1:53. They really mean to help you with that travel headache.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Man, that was quick. Ordered at 12:45, shipped at 1:53. They really mean to help you with that travel headache.

They don't mess around, I went to my local store to get some last night and they were out, sent a message to the owner and had 10 cases in my office by noon today.

Just ordered a case to see what all the hype is…Pricey[:0]!

Hope it makes it to Bft before I gotta leave…

NN

quote:

He brings it up, I get excited about it, order 10 cases and he says he is gonna hold tight…Lesson learned

“sit”, not “hold” tight…don’t know what your lesson learned is here, other than you might be the only human to strike a deal with Dr. BANa…I’m just not going to invest $216 in it right now…but I appreciate your play…

Just busting your chops, My Bi=lo didn’t have it either so I contacted the Doc, if I’m going to bug him the least I could do was get 10 cases.

quote:

the least I could do was get 10 cases.

word…do you get medical discounts too? I might need a laproscopic procedure soon…

What procedure?

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

What procedure?

addadicktome…

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

What procedure?