Bariatric surgery

Thanks guys! Trust me after two years of being in the program at the VA, I had already dropped 38 pounds before surgery. You’re right this is a life commitment. But the best part that I have found so far is I am not hungry. I am settling in well two very small portion meals, and because I have been on the K ETO diet for about the past year, not much is going to change. When you go from eating a large 16 inch Jersey Mike’s steak and cheese with extra cheese, a large fry with either a ton of ranch dressing or sour cream, and to Mason jars full of either flavored water or diet Mountain Dew for dinner to about a quarter cup of ground beef, refried beans, a little bit of cheese basically the guts of one taco that is been puréed and you can’t finish it… Life is good! breakfast consist of one egg scrambled with a little bit of cheese and 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese… Can’t finish it! I have dropped 19 pounds since last Monday and not once have I felt hungry. I will keep reporting on my progress

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Good luck, God bless, keep it up. Had a friend drop 175 # with his surgery in the last 2 years, looks great and feels even better!