Bass fishing from shore

Well I do not own a boat and been really itching go pitch for some bedding bass. Any ideas on how much access there is along shoreline of Murray? I know there is a small almost pond attached to it that is walkable but that is all I have ever heard.

Decent shoreline fishing access to Murray is very limited. I would say your best bet would be Dreher Island State Park. http://southcarolinaparks.com/dreherisland/introduction.aspx
I hope this helps.

There’s a lot of access and castable water in the state park. You can get to some good fishing pretty easily

1860 G3 DLX

Carp Crusade Bowfishing

Personally I think your best bet from shore would be some dnr land I’ve been to, but I think it would make a big difference if you get a kayak to fish with anywhere on lake Murray. I caught a huge bass on lake Murray (around 10 pounds) and used a inflatable kayak from Walmart that you could get for like 70 bucks. If you want to know where the dnr land is just pm me

DeeZ

The state park has a ton of shoreline that has good cover. Even better if you’re willing to wade.

It ain’t as bad as the pig tries to make it sound.