Bass fishing

My family is taking a trip to Harry’s fish camp this Friday-Sunday and I would appreciate the help on what bass are eating and what baits to use.

I live at Harrys, fish 2-3 mornings a week for bass. With the heat I usually go at first light and come back by 9:30. I’ve consistently been catching about 3 to 7 fish every trip and almost every time get at least one over 6#. Without being too specific I keep four rods ready, one a frog for super thick stuff, one with a spinnerbait, one with a worm texas rigged with a light weight, and one with a 3/4 oz or 1 oz flipping jig. Even with the hot weather there are bass shallow. The key is find heavy cover that provides shade and a hiding place then work the edges first and proceed to the thicker stuff. One final tip is that my best fish have been coming from small reeds or pads just out from points. I can PROMISE you it won’t be as cold as the last time you were here.

Yea I hope not cuz last time I came it was so windy couldn’t fish… Hooked into a nice carp, but mostly wanna bass fish and try to get big ones like I’ve been doing in myrtle… Been getting bites wth frogs and even one hitting the mouse here and there and thanks I appreciate the help man I really do.