Beach House Rental

Trying to find a connection for a beach house rental next summer ( June or July 2015 ) at a REASONABLE rate. Looking for a house to sleep at least 10 - 12 for a family vacation. We are looking for house anywhere between Folly to Jacksonville Florida. We will have family coming from Orlando and from Charleston. If anyone has any rental connections, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Victor
SAKATUMI TRAE
19’ SEA PRO CC // 150 HP YAMAHA

Try VRBO.com. Lots of houses. We have used them from SC to Fl and never been disappointed.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

define reasonable

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

Check out Edisto Beach, Edisto Realty and Attwood handle most of the rentals out there. Nice and SLOW out there!

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!

We also use VRBO, great site.

This is a place that is nice. Money is not bad, had access to front and back street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ7z9rTApHo

Thanks for the replies. We are in the planning process for this summer vacation. And we are not against a drive south either.
Too Busy - by reasonable we are trying to stay around $2000 - $ 2500 for the week.
The houses further South in Jacksonville and other Florida areas are ranging about $ 1000 - $ 1500 more than we want to stretch our vacation budget.
Victor

try Adam Killermann at 843 452 4967
he got us a good deal.

Good luck. We’ve been spending about 5k for a place that sleeps 12

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

This site is worth checking into as well. I haven’t used it yet, but some guys at work have and it worked out well.

https://www.airbnb.com/

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
FS90 Suzuki

You looking for beachfront? If so, finding something that large during peak season within your budget will be tough. Check VRBO…most of the agency rentals are higher than what you’ll find there.

“Never argue with an idiot…he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.”

Another recommendation or VRBO.com - I’ve used it many times. I think any beach house rental worth a (**() is probably on there.

“You have the right to the pursuit of happiness. You do not have a guarantee that you shall have it.”