Beer shortage

Y’all hear about this? Due to Lack of Co2! Aren’t we supposed to have an over abundance of the stuff?

Good thing bourbon isn’t carbonated.

Someone needs to check on Bonzo.

1 Like

Harris Tweeter gots some good ice cold beer here prices

Thursday’s are senior klan day too

1 Like

Out of sheer luck, I happened to commune briefly with both generations of Bonzos whilst they sipped Coronas on the beach on Saturday, so I think we are getting closer to finding the root of the problem…

I tried my best to get him to come back around here, now y’all need to put the pressure on.

2 Likes

Well that’s going to suck…
I don’t drink a whole lot. But when I’m mowing the grass or puttering around the house nothing better than a good cold beer. Or coming home from working in 100° heat all day. :beer:
I have tore some muscles in my abdomen & have 2 hernias down in the nether lands :nut_and_bolt: :peanuts: Yeah nothing nice about this.
My Doc has put me on 10 days of heavy duty antibiotics. She told me and on the bottle it states absolutely no alcohol will make you violently sick.
Not that I use it but they told me don’t even use aftershave.
Yesterday was my last day. Now I just have to wait 4-5 days to clear out of my system.
I have never Jonesed for alcohol. But I open that fridge and see them ice cold medallos and Coronas. I’m wanting one bad now that I can’t have it. That’s okay Friday I’ll be popping some tops.

I ain’t never seen Bonzo sucking on a corona…Mick Lite is gonna be ticked!

Thank goodness there is Tequila and Bourbon to fall back on.

Where’s the most reasonable place to buy a bottle of liquor around the Charleston area? Got pick some up for my neighbor

Hard to beat total wine.

1 Like

If you’re coming from Edisto island,go down hwy 7 then take a left on 61 ,it’ll be on the right

any mini mart.
Mad dog 20/20 or Boone farm.
Yeah baby!!!

Unless you’re coming up near goose creek,we got the commissary.

:+1: thanks Total appreciation

Used to be Bill’s Liquor store in Summerville now it’s Bottles. About the cheapest around that I’ve seen. Says they have a location in Mt. Pleasant. Got a hard side and a wine and beer side. Also have some craft beers that they will bottle up for you. Louie’s Liquor & Fine Wine in Walterboro is the cheapest in this area if you are around.

BEER SHORTAGE???

Hate to say told ya so, but I been warning regularly that the Dimwits LOVE to CREATE shortages, seen it for OVER (50) years now, so don’t doubt me!!!

I usually carry my lunch. But I forgot it. Stopped at Wendy’s no soda. They had no CO2. Might be wanting to stock up on your beer.

Beer shortage is due to RBF…

It just seems like so many things are unavailable, backordered, short, etc. I have been waiting for a battery order from a vendor since April and another accessory since early May.

Rumors of a STRIKE today!!!

If it happens that will be 30% of supply chain delivery plus commuter issues. Now would be the time for Truckers to join in. If it goes through it will be interesting what Biden does about it. Maybe he will send FBI agents to raid all the workers homes and take their phones.