Berkeley County crazies

Note: If you spend the night at a strip joint and get drunk and spend all your money on lap dances, give the cabbie an IOU. Don’t shoot him in the head and burn him, then try to bury.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/man-kills-2-people-buries-them-in-yard-after-they-demand-unpaid-cab-fare-police-say/38379358

There’s the problem with feeling the “Bern” and thinking everything should be free.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

Note: If you spend the night at a strip joint and get drunk and spend all your money on lap dances, give the cabbie an IOU. Don’t shoot him in the head and burn him, then try to bury.

Note: If you spend the night at a strip joint and get drunk and spend all your money on lap dances… YOU ARE A FREAKING MORON.
Pecker wood needs to be put in the Electric Chair and then speak his mind to the Maker. No remorse for that idiot.

I guess it’s the cycle of urban life. Run a cab service and hope for drunk frustrated tittie bar clients to go home. get shot. Honestly it would not hurt my feelings to see tittie bars gone. I’ll admit a long time ago I had some fair times there, but nothing that was really worth it. Close em all down and put the girls working else where to earn their college fair. We have Los Vegas, keep it all there.

Anyone out there remember your friend after a night at a tittie bar? “she loves me!” yea right dumb arse… she loved your money.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Fred, are you trying to get ALL the area Law Schools shut down? Where do you think they get their new students from? Lap dances all night, school all day. If they could get a Sugar Daddy like you, they wouldn’t have to dance, except for you:wink::smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Fred, are you trying to get ALL the area Law Schools shut down? Where do you think they get their new students from? Lap dances all night, school all day. If they could get a Sugar Daddy like you, they wouldn’t have to dance, except for you:wink::smiley:

I’m getting old Easy. And yes the wife would dance for me if I asked. I should not judge, just seen the outcome of that life style. Some great Ladies came from a strip clubs, and I’d guarantee all of them could tell you many “jerk/stalker” stories.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Fred, I just thought you didn’t like well rounded college girls:wink:

If I had to bet, I’d bet there’s more than a failure to pay cab fare that resulted in 2 guys going into the house.