Best Ice Cream on James Island

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Are you guys going to try the (**() ice cream or not!!! And, I don’t appreciate you copying my beach style…

next time I’m in West James Island I’ll try to swing by there…those of us from the South side have to be careful going over there…oh, and that suit on you would look like the world’s biggest sling shot…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Report back... I obviously don't get enough confirmation and "atta boys" at home, so it's nice to hear it from someone once in a while...
quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

:smiley::smiley::dizzy_face:

I hate you guys right about now…

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Once you taste the S'Mores in a waffle cone, it's scientifically proven that your hate disappears for at least 24 hours...
quote:
I obviously don't get enough confirmation and "atta boys" at home

I never see you at the club meetings.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Im a charter member of that club

My wife won’t let me go to the meetings. She beat me when I asked about them.

eeewwwwww…this conversation turned from wonderful ice cream to hairy men in thongs gone wrong type clothing…thanks guys…now I don’t know if I can go try it with a open mind and not thinking about those pictures burnt into my thoughts :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

eeewwwwww…this conversation turned from wonderful ice cream to hairy men in thongs gone wrong type clothing…thanks guys…now I don’t know if I can go try it with a open mind and not thinking about those pictures burnt into my thoughts :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

What's wrong with a man trying to "express himself"? You would be surprised how good of a breeze you get...

Well, at least we know now that Penny is not into hairy men in banana hammocks.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

DF, you don’t know that for sure! No telling what Donny looks like, behind closed doors:wink:

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

DF, you don’t know that for sure! No telling what Donny looks like, behind closed doors:wink:

Very true... She might just be playing coy...

on topic - stopped in on my way home and now i can recommend Peanut Butter Coma as a good flavor to try as well.

quote:
Originally posted by mhebbard

on topic - stopped in on my way home and now i can recommend Peanut Butter Coma as a good flavor to try as well.

Pretty good stuff, huh? Yeah, I tried that one as well... Tasted like peanut butter cups... I'm not a big peanut flavor person, but that one had some merit!!!
quote:
Originally posted by mhebbard

Peanut Butter Coma</font id=“size6”></font id=“red”>

oh snap, I’m bout it, bout it now…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Who the heck closes at 8pm on a Friday night… before the peanut gallery pipes up! I didnt check their hours. ?. My fualt! Disappointed! Family of five went down the road to Harris Teeter and let the kids get a pint of their choice… oh well, maybe next time.

-Albemarle 248xf “Chella”
-Dolphin 18BC Pro
-Miscellaneous boats
“Praise the lord and pass the ammunition” -Howell Forgy

smoky oaks on camp also has a little ice cream parlor attached to restaurant…but I will definitely go try this one also!..but I will not order anything that has the word “Banana” attached to it :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

smoky oaks on camp also has a little ice cream parlor attached to restaurant…but I will definitely go try this one also!..but I will not order anything that has the word “Banana” attached to it :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I got a milkshake from the Smokey Oak's one. Ice cream tasted frosted over and freezer burned. I actually only drank like 10% of it and threw the rest away.

I just ordered two of L&B’s flour-less chocolate cakes for the Mrs’s birthday tomorrow. Oh YUM!

j

Anyone else try this place yet? My little girl decided she wanted to try my s’mores… Shes been there dozens of times and has only ever tried her mom’s key lime ice cream. Her eyes lit up like Christmas morning as soon as the s’mores hit her mouth!!! Turns out she ditched mommy’s key lime ice cream and came over to team s’mores… Now, I have to share it… Oh well…

I went and tried some peanut butter coma a couple Fridays ago. Thanks to this thread, didn’t know it was there before this. Also ate one of those chocolate dipped peanut butter cookie things, like a giant tag-a-long. The place is awesome.

For ice cream / desert place, the hours kind of suck. I don’t get home from work every day until 7:00, so it takes some planning ahead to make sure I can get there during their hours. Wish they stayed open later on Friday and Saturday nights.

www.militaryappreciationday.org

Yeah, 8pm is tough… Our routine is usually an early dinner at Athens and L&B’s afterwards…