Best Ice Cream on James Island

www.lbsweets.com - Luckhaus & Brubaker

They are over there in the Athen’s Plaza on maybank. Ice cream is home made and the best on the planet. They have SMORES ice cream that’s really challenging my diet - crunchy graham crackers, home made marshmallows, etc… Stuff is off the charts good!!! So good, you will want to burn down the next Baskin Robbins you see…

You had me at Smores. Ice cream is my Achilles heel. I used to eat a cup of chocolate ice cream with Kahlua poured over it every night. Had to stop that.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Is it free? sorry couldn’t resist. :clown_face:

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

You had me at Smores. Ice cream is my Achilles heel. I used to eat a cup of chocolate ice cream with Kahlua poured over it every night. Had to stop that.

why

Why what? “You had me a smores”? “Ice cream is my achilles heel”? Why stop eating ice cream every night?

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

why

Capt. Ambiguous…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

why stop eating ice cream?

Hey Pod, enough said![:0]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkiA9Ssd0m8

I didn’t stop, just stopped eating some every night. Trying stay in shape for that banana hammock.

Easy are you sayin DF looks like that?

the banana hammock reference was uncalled for

Pee, if he stays away from the ice cream, he could look like this in no time!

Not quite as hairy, I am after all of English/Irish descent.

Are you guys going to try the (**() ice cream or not!!! And, I don’t appreciate you copying my beach style…

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Are you guys going to try the (**() ice cream or not!!! And, I don’t appreciate you copying my beach style…

next time I’m in West James Island I’ll try to swing by there…those of us from the South side have to be careful going over there…oh, and that suit on you would look like the world’s biggest sling shot…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

skinneej in his mini!

I’m headed over tomorrow or Friday. What flavor should I try? Will they do me a sampler flight, like they do beer flights at Liberties? I haven’t been this excited since DF repacked his wheel bearings on his truck

quote:
Are you guys going to try the (**() ice cream or not?!?!?! And, I don't appreciate you copying my beach style...

I hear you are taller than me. You probably pull it off better.

quote:
I haven't been this excited since DF repacked his wheel bearings on his truck

I was my TRAILER, you don’t listen to me at all.

We’ll be down in a couple of weeks, we’ll try the ice cream.

I wore that suit one time and wasn’t able to find it anymore after a few hours…

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I’m headed over tomorrow or Friday. What flavor should I try? Will they do me a sampler flight, like they do beer flights at Liberties? I haven’t been this excited since DF repacked his wheel bearings on his truck

My wife and daughter like the key lime flavor. I go for the S'Mores. They will let you try a couple flavors. When you come back, you can then confess that SkinneeJ has discovered the Holy Grail of S'Mores ice cream... I sort of feel like Christopher Columbus in 1492...

:smiley::smiley::dizzy_face:

I hate you guys right about now…

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki