Best place to buy 4 Wheeler in SC?

Looking to buy a new Honda Foreman, who has the best prices in the state? Don’t mind driving for a good deal.

Get a Polaris:smiley:. I love mine and has never been in the shop…so far:smiley:!

NN

07, 23 Key West, Twin 115 Yammys

“Coastal Bound”

www.joinrfa.org/

http://www.hagercycle.com/

Hager cycle in Rock Hill. I bought a few from them over the years and always got a good deal with great service.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Florence or Orangeburg, both gave me good pricing before I lucked up on a deal for my Gator.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

You will find with research that Florence Honda will be the best for price and service. They are a volume dealer. Chemical Engineer friend of mine did about 2 months of research, even called 4 wheeler magazine, and ended up buying Honda from Florence Honda. Rusty will beat most prices right off the top.

" It is what it is".

HKYO of Orangeburg, Beat Florence by 300$ on a rancher I bought a few months ago. The service is top notch as well if you ever need it. I currently have 2 Honda ranchers and both have over 700hrs with just normal maintenance. Great machines, cant beat a Honda.