https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-0YornhnFs&feature=player_detailpage

:slightly_smiling_face:Packers back

What a game, I am heart broken.
RBF…I’m done.
Bonzo…Sry, hope you get waterproofed.

quote:
Originally posted by wearthefishes

naw, y’all have taken this to some other level at this point…y’alls fault I got wet walking the dog this morning in my not-so-waterproof rain jacket…preesh…

RBF, I’m just curious about the rigidity of that pruning seal…does it come out like that Flex Seal stuff you see on TV?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72
quote:
Originally posted by wearthefishes

naw, y’all have taken this to some other level at this point…y’alls fault I got wet walking the dog this morning in my not-so-waterproof rain jacket…preesh…

RBF, I’m just curious about the rigidity of that pruning seal…does it come out like that Flex Seal stuff you see on TV?

When I used it a while back it did come out a little gunky, but I may not have shaken it enough. Based on the limited use it seemed as though it would be best to layer it with multiple light applications.

I looked on the back on the can and it pictures three uses; trees, clay pots, and gutters. Seems to be practically the same product, but I never used flex seal. I just always think when I see the infomercial about pruning seal and how it seems to be just like it.

Check out the reviews on Amazon and HD websites. Prolly get better advise on how to apply than with me. Can’t trust RBF…

The stuff seems pretty “flexible” when I applied it.

Autopenned: RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Can’t trust RBF…

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

then why do you continue to offer your opinion?

I’m just gonna rub some whale fat on the seams and hope for the best…

quote:
quote:

Can’t trust RBF…

then why do you continue to offer your opinion?

I’m just gonna rub some whale fat on the seams and hope for the best…

Just trying to help. RBF has a kind heart, just can’t trust him…

Whichever solution you decide upon I hope it works out. I am sure your dog is looking forward to many more rainy day walks… Poor fella…

quote:
I'm just gonna rub some whale fat on the seams and hope for the best...

We used to use beeswax on the seams, works good. Also used to use a product called Scotch Guard for tents and raincoats. Now I don’t sleep in tents and try to avoid the rain, haven’t waterproofed anything in a few years, except for new shingles on the roof :smiley:

Dogs can do their business in the rain without me, and come back when they are finished.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

Dogs can do their business in the rain without me, and come back when they are finished.

HOA nazis get pissed when Biscuit pees in their yard unattended…

Put in the Invisible Fence and kick him out the back door on a rainy day!

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

HOA nazis get pissed when Biscuit pees in their yard unattended…

As long as the dog is attened it’s ok to have them wizz in someone else’s yard?

That’s weird, but I dig it. I reckon it builds community when folks are looking eye-to-eye during dog business…

I might try it today and see how it goes… I gotta few neighbors I haven’t paid a visit to in a while, and this sounds like a good icebreaker to start a little small talk…

quote:

That’s weird, but I dig it

come to the oyster roast two weeks from yesterday and we’ll discuss the finer points of HOAs and pissing on the lawn…for now, I need pics of this pruning seal stuff at work…

quote:
quote:

That’s weird, but I dig it

come to the oyster roast two weeks from yesterday and we’ll discuss the finer points of HOAs and pissing on the lawn…for now, I need pics of this pruning seal stuff at work…

Here is a little more guidance. Sounds about right with my experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9l5v9VCA64

Nobody wants to meet RBF, he seems a little weird and I agree with their assessments…

I’ve got enough land that the dogs poop on our property, no matter how far they go, and they don’t like it anywhere near them. They poop in the woods. Then they come back home. I ain’t standing in the rain to watch dogs poop :smiley:

No way would I live in a subdivision with HOA rules. My son and I have been shooting his new Ruger pistol and my new M1 off my front porch all weekend. Nobody complained, the police didn’t come. Didn’t expect them to. That probably would have had much different results in a neighborhood with a HOA[:0]

I figure I only get to live once, and I’m not going to be told how to do it.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

OK, I have fixed the problem.

This costs less than the any sealant and should keep you dry while your MBF is doing his/her business in the neighbors’ yards…

http://www.walmart.com/ip/CTM-174-Large-Mens-Vinyl-Collared-Raincoat-Grey/47897388

I am starting to connect the dots with the Bonzo Bargains thang… You’re cheap…

For your tent, this should be all you’ll need:

http://www.amazon.com/Gear-Aid-Repair-Adhesive-Sealant/dp/B000OR5PHW/ref=sr_1_1?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1453061314&sr=1-1&keywords=seam+sealer

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

This is the stuff I use to freshen up waterproof hunting gear. I don’t use it a ton since I usually only do it for the rare duck hunting trip. I haven’t really experimented with it to test it but over the years I would coat a few jackets, pants, or boots.

You can find it in the camping section of walmart. Orange top is easy to spot.

http://www.amazon.com/Atsko-Silicone-Water-Guard-10-5-oz/dp/B0001FYL2M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1453084912&sr=8-2&keywords=atsko+silicone+waterguard

First, Most, Biggest

For goodness sake, they’re both cheap items to REPLACE.

Bonzeye is just cheap… Pony up the extra 20 bucks and call it a day…

“wer nichts wird wird wirt” Hitler’s last words to Herrman Goering… Brought to you by RBF.

I use the stuff they sell at wally world in the camping section. Can’t remember the name but, does fine for me.

Carl, the Mcnett stuff is good, but check out the Nikwax “SolarProof”. It is a spray on waterproofing and UV protectant for NON-BREATHABLE fabrics. IF you don’t have Gore-Tex or the like breathable foul weather gear, this stuff is awesome. IF you are worried about breathability, the NikWax tx dircet wash in waterproofing is what I use on old jackets. (We do sell the NikWax at Time Out, FYI!)

Annoy a Liberal, Work Hard and Be Happy!