Better be nice to Comcast

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/comcast-apologizes-for-changing-customers-billing-name-to-profanity/

I’d like to get a bill with my namelike that. CHA CHING!!!

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

quote:
Originally posted by Happy Bob

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

Invoice is in the mail -

quote:
Originally posted by Happy Bob

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

How would that turn into a "cha ching" moment? I don't think you can sue someone for calling you an a-hole.

Oh, I don’t know, nowadays you could find some shark that would sue Comcast for emotional distress and get something out of it…free lifetime cable?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Oh, I don’t know, nowadays you could find some shark that would sue Comcast for emotional distress and get something out of it…free lifetime cable?

That’s only if it is not true.

Worst customer service I’ve ever experienced!

NN

07, 23 Key West, Twin 115 Yammys

“Coastal Bound”

www.joinrfa.org/

My cable is still laying in the yard for the past 3 months.

Stonoman

quote:
Originally posted by El A Minnow
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

That’s only if it is not true.

You callin’ me an a-hole?? Hey, I’m one of the nicest guys you’ll ever meet. Just don’t ask my wife, my friends or the people I work with.:smiley::wink:

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
803-727-4069

I switched to Comcast last week. WTF i pay for HBO and HD, but only one of my HBO’s is actually HD??? I called and they said they were removed to increase bandwidth for other HD channels…No BBC America HD. It sounds spoiled, but if it’s not an HD channel, I don’t watch it.

I cancelled them and DirecTV is coming out today. Have to say though, everyone I spoke to at Comcast was very nice and the wait times weren’t bad at all.

I kicked Comcast to the curb long ago!! Poor customer service (compared to other providers), poor picture quality (unless you pay extra for the HD… IMO, Direct TV’s regular channels are better quality than Comcast HD channels…

I used to work for a locally (county wide) owned phone company in the upstate, I can assure you that this is not an isolated incident. There are notes in your account about stuff that would chap your hide. I’ve read notes where a customer supposedly “called in just to b1tch some more about XYZ”, and on and on and on.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

Comcast just went up again…I called and asked what I could do to save some dollars as our monthly bill with the bundle pack is now over 200.00 (189.00 plus all of the additional fees) So many surcharges, taxs and other fees added in I can’t keep up with it…now there’s additional outlet and equipment chagrges…those little receivers for each tv. I’m so sick of them. I called and the guy said. I was lucky as I had the old package and the new one was even more…but if I wanted to drop a couple tv receivers and my one premium Chanel which came with the original package that it would save me a few dollars? .??? I hate Comcast. The folks are nice enough who you speak to…most of the time…but they certainly aren’t customer satisfaction driven. We too may switch to someone else

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I’ve been with Dish Network for 20 years, never a problem.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

We had dish,loved it,bought new tv and wanted to upgrade to the hd channels,That special was only for new customers, so we went with uverse or something for a while,but now back with dish hd and its great, We dvr whatever we want to watch to skip commercials etc. You can tape 4 shows a time.

My weekend get away house owner just dropped comcast…luckly i am only here to fish so its no big deal…

SAFMC you suck!