Big Rock Tourey

I heard of 2 over 500 lbs

Anybody else know stuff?

I bet everybody’s got a fishing license$$$

I guess everybody has their fishing license. But maybe somebody was stuffing weights.

Just come up on my newsfeed. Phone been listening to me.

The fish Sensation landed is under review for being mutilated.

Looks like a small shark bite?

The Crew is saying exhaust rash?

Either way, more drama at the Big Rock…

Did Billy Freeman fish it this year?

That’s a 3.5 million dollar fish!

Looks like Top Dog’s fish is under review for being mutilated too?

The angler is my neighbor, the guy holding the small boy.

Ill get some info soon, my wife has been talking to his wife, but its all speculation at this point

Bye-bye $$$$$$$$$$

Looks like the 1.5 million for the first fish weighed over 500#s rolls over to next year.

We should go charter a big boat and … … never mind

Why would a shark bite disqualify a fish? That’s more like an act of God and unavoidable. ??

1 Like

I agree with you Fred,that’s a bunch of BS.If anything a mutilation would would take away weight.

Its not unusual or the first time its ever happened, it the rules

The winning fish has to be landed intact, no help from others, and that includes sharks, propellers, and boat/exhaust rash.

Its always been a rule and every few years it always chapps somebodys arse.

High Dollar Sportsmen, go figure

Learn something all the time. Pizz on a competition that you get disqualified for having a shark take some weight away and still have the heaviest fish. I speculate 50% of the time I’ve gone off shore I’ve had sharks or Cuda’s attack a caught fish.

You aren’t fishing for a million dollars either

Really, over a million

You wanna win, dry out a big breader intact

The real pisser to me was the Tournament gets the fish, they own it. The crew couldnt even carve off what the shark did for a little smoked dip

No kidding

The purse for Sensation would’ve been 3.5 million, if not dq’d, the way I understand the payout?

That is correct

Why They Were Disqualified from the Big Rock Blue…: Why They Were Disqualified from the Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament - YouTube