Bike Week.....Keep An Eye Out For OTC

It looks like mother nature may have made it a little easier on you this weekend.
most of the festival goers have packed their bags and they’re heading out of town.
I’ll see DNR still hanging out at the motel 11:30 this morning. About a half a dozen highway patrol out and about at Atlantic Beach this morning.

One of my guys wife quit her job Friday at the pancake House. She had a table of eight that were extremely rude and then they got up and walked out without paying the bill.

In 22 years, this was the least attended event I have ever seen. Those that were there were mostly families (a good thing) and, there were really very few bikes. Never been cold before at bike week but, we were a bit chilly this time. I hate it for the local businesses that definitely did not make the kind of money they expected but from my angle, it was an easy weekend. I actually got home at 10:00 last night. My last one, that is for sure.

OTC would have made this on his bike

Just a good ole boy

I bet you that roll back driver had to clean his drawers

After all those photos of “what You’ve eaten” I’d guess you are going to see a man about two horses.

One of the survivor should have shot her in the face

Going Monday…

1 Like