Bill Fishin Charters 6/2 another great day

We took a great group of guys today. We found a hard edge and fished it for a couple hours catchin some nice dolphin. Walt caught a true giant after 45min on a 50lb sailfish leader. The dolphin was 55lb on the scale. We then pushed north of the fleet to find some good looking water we trolled through earlier. We were determined it was a good spot even with no bites there earlier. After about thirty, min we found a school of 60+ gaffers. We caught 15 up to 40lb and left the school. Then the fun began.
A blue about 3-4 came up behind the long. He wouldnt turn on and faded back. After a few more passes he came up again behind the shotgun. Only to fade away forever. 30 min later, we had a rat blue come into the teaser. We had it all the way in and the blue was 2 feet from the side of the boat. He beelined it past the picth bait and we feed him the bridge pole. After a little run, he began jumping at the boat and pulled the hook. An hour later I feed another blue on the bridge pole. Then she tried to dump us and jumped about 15 times. When we got her on the leader she proceeded to yank on Chatham airing out quite a few times. After that everyone decided it was time for a blue marlin beer and a nice ride home to weigh the big dolphin.

Tight lines,
Michael Mattson
843-224-3542
captmattson@aol.com
www.billfishin.net
www.lowcountrysportfishing.com

We had the time of our lives. Great fishing, great weather and most importantly a crew of really likeable consumate professionals.

Awesome, Walt

congrats sounded like an awesome day. did you have peyton and patrick on board?

libra

nope

Tight lines,
Michael Mattson
843-224-3542
captmattson@aol.com
www.billfishin.net
www.lowcountrysportfishing.com

where are those 2 now days?

libra

quote:
Originally posted by jaybird

where are those 2 now days?

libra

We are still running charters out of Fripp.

nice going on your day.

will be back down in August I’ll see if I can save some change

libra