birthday dinner!

My wife wants to take me out for dinner on my birthday!! Woohoo!! I can’t decide where to go. Any ideas for a good restaurant in the West Ashley area??? No ‘red lobster’ or O’charleys or other chains. THANKS!!
:smiley:

A Di La in Avondale is a good Italian place. Glass Onion up the street isnt bad.

Angel Oak is one of our favorite west Ashley eateries. Great atmosphere and local ingredients. Hwy 17 in between main road and beesferry

http://www.angeloakrestaurant.com

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Angle Oak is fantastic, my wife gets something different off of the menu every time and it “becomes her new favorite”…

Sounds like i need to try Angel Oak. Glass Onion is one of my favorites. Also, Green Goat has pretty good fare, especially for more of a bar atmosphere.

quote:
Originally posted by Bolbie

…the harbor was slick as an eel pecker.

having seen the recommendations for Angel Oak?.That’s where I wanted to go?.but they were closed on Monday!! Decided on another place?.Triangle on Sav. Hw?..boring but ok?..Angel Oak will be visited soon however,!
thanks for the suggestions!!

They are having a great dinner\wine pairing new years eve that we are checking out. Most Wednesdays they have half price wine and appetizers. A lot of times we’ll go and just get drinks and appetizers. Good food and doesn’t break the bank. The wife and I are usually out of there for $40$50 ish.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com