blue crabs

hey ya’ll,
where’s the best place to get a bushel of #1 jimmys on Saturday coming from Rock Hill, SC. any help would be appreciated:sunglasses:
thanks

Don

My go to is Marvins.
Marvin’s Seafood
9 Yelp reviews
4224 Dorchester Rd, North Charleston · (843) 529-1764
Closed now, opens at 10 AM

But I may not need to go anymore as this big guy was just sitting on my drive last weekend.

I’m not a Dr, those are my initials and I cant edit my user name. Please do not contact me regarding medical issues :slight_smile:

With all the fresh water last week, I had trouble in MI catching any big ones… the pro’s probably don’t have my problems…

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.”
Will Rogers

quote:
Originally posted by drterry

But I may not need to go anymore as this big guy was just sitting on my drive last weekend.

bet that was a female…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

[quote]Originally posted by drterry

bet that was a female…

did the painted fingernails give it away. :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

[quote]Originally posted by drterry

bet that was a female…

did the painted fingernails give it away. :smiley:

yessir…

thanks for the info DR

Call my friend Bubba Craven, he is a commercial crabber and you can meet him at his house
(843) 813-0215

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

thanks sellsfish I’ll give him a call
Don