Bluetooth Speakers

I am looking for a Bluetooth speaker to use outside while working in the garage, washing the car, etc… I don’t really like having earbuds in while I’m working. I am looking for something around $50+/- that is waterproof or at least water resistant. A couple I have researched that look good are:

Boom Swimmer
UE Roll
Splash Soundbox
Photive Hydra
JBL Clip+

Any input from owners of these or any other you’d recommend appreciated.

I snagged this one on Amazon for $15 a few weeks ago and probably have 10 hours on it already. It works great, battery life is excellent, and at your budget you could buy 2!

http://smile.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Omaker-M4-Portable-Playtime/dp/B00RBIC1IS?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

For the price you cannot beat the EcoXbt speaker . Waterproof and plenty loud. I’ve been through 4 of them over the past few years but thy come out on the boat with me every day.

I recently got a Logitech UE Megaboom and it was pretty good till I killed it via water while cleaning the boat. They’re sending me a brand new one.

#128077;#127999;

UE booms are on groupon cheap right now.

I have the Altec Lansing Boomjacket and it is awesome but out of your price range. They have the smaller model called the Mini Lifejacket. Target has the Mini Lifejacket for $79.99. They are all claimed to be everything proof and so far mine has been. It came with a clamp mount that I use on the windshield bar on the skiff. It has gotten completely soaked many times and I did confirm that it will float as well.

http://www.alteclansing.com/en/al-products/mini-lifejacket-2/

Carolina Skiff JV17
Hydra-Sport 22 Bay

I’ve got a UE Roll and I can tell you the volume and sound are great on it…but I cannot attest to the waterproof-ness…mine did not come with it, but I understand there is alike a life raft that you can get with it so it floats…the opening on the back has an o-ring seal and appears to be sturdy…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I just bought one of these and Crunchfield had the best price. Good sound and good reviews.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-9LDmIRqcT2N/p_543AIRGO1/Russound-AirGo-Powered-Outdoor-Speaker.html

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

Thanks all, just the kind of info I was looking for.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Out of your price range, but I bought a Bose sound link mini about 2 months ago. I was blown away. Best Bluetooth speaker available IMHO. The sound coming out of that little thing is simply amazing and worth every penny.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I don’t like your inuendo tigerfin. my buddy can afford that if he wants to. he could beat $200 out of a perp before breakfast if he wanted to

Thanks for the support Pea but, you have no idea what the average state employee makes. Beating people for money is next to impossible with everyone carrying cellphones today.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?