Boat friendly places to stay

My family and I are going to be making alot of weekend trips from the upstate and we are looking for options to stay.Would like to keep boat in the water and the kids love having a dock.We will mainly fish inshore.Good areas to look or specific places will be appreciated.Thanks

Go to “Fishing Discussion”, there’s a post in there by someone renting a condo at Mariner’s Cay on Folly River with slip.

I’d consider Edisto.

'04 Sea Hunt 200 Escape w/ Yami 150

Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina. It’s full of people from the Upstate! First class as well.

2008 Key West 246BR
300Hp Suzuki

check out st johns yacht marina its first class!

Thanks for the info…it was a big help

Not my neighborhood…if you leave your boat in the driveway overnight the HOA will send you a nasty fine for improper boat in the yard violation. Even on weekends.

Heck, I even got a violation the canoe stored under the grapevines in the back yard that I’ve had since the mid-90’s they finally noticed.

:angry:

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
190cc Sea Pro w/130 Johnson
1- 16 year old
1 - 12 year old
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina is great. call 843-284-7062 and ask for Stan

Sailfish 2100 bay/YamahaF150
Perception 12.5 Caster

We’d be glad to help- have a condo for rent for 150/night with the 30 foot wetslip included. Walking distance to Folly Beach. Charleston Harbor resort is nice, but you’ll be paying a lot more and will be in a hotel room versus a 2 bedroom condo with full kitchen and 2 porches over the water. Just a thought! PM me for more details.