Boat Show Tickets

Does anyone know of any discount tickets to the Boat Show being held later this month. Right now we’re planning on coming to the oyster roast Saturday and then going to the boat show Sunday but man, $30 for me and the boys to go drool on boats we can’t afford kind of sucks.

Call dealer and tell him you are planning on buying a boat! He will give you a ticket if you hold your mouth right[:0]:smiley:

DFreedom, did you get tickets? Big not then I have two that were given to me and I cannot go, if you want them. If DFreedom doesn’t want them, then let me know if anyone else wants them.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

you can also go to www.thecharlestonboatshow.com and enter promo code PAPER and get $1 off adult admission…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Reel Wicked

DFreedom, did you get tickets? Big not then I have two that were given to me and I cannot go, if you want them. If DFreedom doesn’t want them, then let me know if anyone else wants them.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

I’ll take them if he doesn’t.

Thanks Reel Wicked, I really appreciate it. My boys like going and I can drool on someone else’s boat.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

we went today…bunch of awesome boats on scene there…matter of fact they are ALL worth buying…great seeing all the regular people…and thanks Mr Renken for the beers!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

We’ll be there tomorrow, likely milling around with the Pioneer and Rivers Edge fellas. Gotta get in some wandering and drooling a bit too. I’ll be the guy sporting a MAD tshirt. Take note of the Military Appreciation Day supporters displaying their thanks for supporting MAD banners! :wink:

www.militaryappreciationday.org