Boggy Head Range To Be Closed...Permanently.

Looks like the Forest Service has had enough of the place being trashed, and having everything on the site used as a target.

After the removal of all lead the site will be returned to it’s natural state.

Glad to hear.
it was trashed often

trashed by white trash…way to go South Carolina!

It’s a shame the few ruin it for the Menny. I’ve only been out there a couple times. I’ve seen old TV sets frigerators hot water heaters. The billboard had a number of shotgun blast through it. They had temporarily closed it a while back as a warning.had signs posted why it was closed and it would be permanently closed if people did not take more care of it. I spent a couple years working up around Clemson and went to cedar Creek range all the time. The regulars made sure the place stayed clean. There’s another unmanned range outside of Ridgeland (palachocola) which also stays pretty clean. Fortunately there’s a range not too far from my house low country preserve. There’s a lot of idiots in this world. As a shooting community we are judged by the couple of idiots not by the mass majority. Again too bad.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Can’t disagree with you. Makes you wonder what if any kind of home training they have.

I thought I saw on the news it was closed last spring / summer?

Great job with the fake news and thanks to Poly for his normal liberal garbage.

Boggy Head is being temporarily closed due to an accidental shooting that took place on the range. After the assignment of a full time range master it will be re-opened.

True news from the USFS.

Still doesn’t change the fact who is trashing the shooting ranges! A respectable, responsible human being doesn’t shoot up signage , doesn’t bring trash to shoot, or dump at the range, and packs their stuff when departing.

Maybe they’ll behave up yonder now that a babysitter has been hired!

[quote]

So the fact you either outright lied or have no idea what you are talking about has no part in this? WOW you are a first-class liberal. I know on your side of the fence definitions can be changed at the drop of a hat but read this one.

https://www.google.com/search?q=integrity&rlz=1C1ASUT_enUS615US624&oq=INterg&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l7.4762j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

[quote]

Whatever you say pal…

You really seem angry and disturbed…did you read OTC’s post? He’s telling you how it was, oh my.

C/P
5 days ago by Off the chain
It’s a shame the few ruin it for the Menny. I’ve only been out there a couple times. I’ve seen old TV sets frigerators hot water heaters. The billboard had a number of shotgun blast through it. They had temporarily closed it a while back as a warning.had signs posted why it was closed and it would be permanently closed if people did not take more care of it. I spent a couple years working up around Clemson and went to cedar Creek range all the time. The regulars made sure the place stayed clean. There’s another unmanned range outside of Ridgeland (palachocola) which also stays pretty clean. Fortunately there’s a range not too far from my house low country preserve. There’s a lot of idiots in this world. As a shooting community we are judged by the couple of idiots not by the mass majority. Again too bad.

Poly, you really have a chip on your shoulder. Sad to think what kind of history would make one so permanently bent.

As Charleston and the larger SC area enjoy record economic growth and continue to get recognized, year after year, as among the most polite and hospitable places in the USA (and, World), you claim the opposite.

Clearly, there is a segment of any population that needs better home training. But, hey, we look pretty good compared to the libtard led states/cities.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Whatever makes you feel good, brah!

I reckon a big crowd from Florida came to Boggy Head and trashed it, huh?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=2ahUKEwjS07iDkeHnAhVCQKwKHYmZDCUQFjAAegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.live5news.com%2F2019%2F06%2F17%2Frifle-range-closed-because-vandalism-excessive-trash%2F&usg=AOvVaw1rwYjlTCkFz77yH0z4P5Re

I guess that story fit your narrative but what about this.
as I said the few ruin it for the Manny . But this is what true gun community is about.

https://www.live5news.com/2019/06/29/berkeley-county-rifle-range-reopened-after-community-clean-up/

Should have inmates cleaning up, AGAIN. I used to frequent Twin Ponds back in the day, it was always a dump too.

https://www.counton2.com/news/berkeley-inmates-clean-up-rifle-range-so-it-can-reopen/

“ Gun Community?” Aren’t they the crowd that trashed it?

Sounds like you are taking a jab at all gun owners. Not the “gun Community” just plain old white trash like you said. While I like wood over synthetic stocks, I also enjoy a good few synthetics and ar platforms. I’d say even though you only like your wood stocks, you and I are part of the “gun Community” that does not want anyone trampling on our rights. We differ on many things but I have to agree with you that I would love to see more inmates used to clean up S.C.

“The Boggy Head Rifle Range on the Francis Marion National Forest has reopened, effective Feb. 18, 2020. Please observe all safety rules, use only paper targets and pack out all trash. Please call 843-336-2200 for more information.”

https://www.fs.usda.gov/alerts/scnfs/alerts-notices/?aid=56495

Karma is 360 degrees

“If fishing were easy it would be called your mom”

This is a perfect time to collect your target stands.The day after the elections in Charleston I gathered up a bunch. And what also works well are concrete ladders. They’re about $2.50 back in the concrete department at Lowe’s or home Depot

The concrete ladders great for the silhouette targets. Wife says you got to put a face on them can’t shoot them in the back

OK…I’ll bite. Who’s picture is that?

he was a co-worker. Boss did not find the humor in that. But me and everyone else did. hahaha

. My other pictures wouldn’t post.
These pictures are today from palachocola range not far outside of Ridgeland. The pictures and the previous post are from cedar Creek outside of Clemson.it’s obvious there’s a small group of idiots that are trashing the range at boggy head. As I said the few ruin it for the Menny.