BOLO

Danger- a man operating a large cruiser style boat with the name Tambalina Florida on the transom (or very similar)- almost ran over a family in a boat and also swamped numerous boats at Limehouse boat landing yesterday around 4:30 pm .
He passed less than 10 feet off the boats bow and less than 50 feet from the boat ramp at 30+ knots.
Boat was traveling from the Rantowles ares toward the wapoo cut area on the Stono.

someone please ID this guy.

Us beenyahs call them Snow-Birds, they mostly consist of Yankees from off ,that have little to no knowledge of being courteous on the water. Call the CG or DNR, it has been done before and the operating captain was caught up with and issued a ticket.

are you trying to imply that I’m a transplant of some kind with your beenyah- I beenyah since I was born in 62.
the operator deserves an old timey ass whippin, if you can’t help find him just beenyah yo ayuss over and shut your special pie hole

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

Us beenyahs call them Snow-Birds, they mostly consist of Yankees from off ,that have little to no knowledge of being courteous on the water. Call the CG or DNR, it has been done before and the operating captain was caught up with and issued a ticket.

Snowbird season is well past, and there are plenty of stupid ass Southerners on the water every weekend as well.

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by Dockman

are you trying to imply that I’m a transplant of some kind with your beenyah- I beenyah since I was born in 62.
the operator deserves an old timey ass whippin, if you can’t help find him just beenyah yo ayuss over and shut your special pie hole

Nope, did I say you were a comeyah? I agree the operator needs to be reprimanded, sorry for confusing you. Next time know that the operator can be tracked down and issued a ticket. If I was in the vicinity and witnessed such, Angus McBride, William Ladue, or Ben Duncan with SCDNR ,would have gotten a call as well as the USCG. Hard to outrun a radio transmit.