Bonzo is it time yet

:question:

time for what Easy? brine a turkey? repair a generator? install a gas line? beat Va Tech? switch to flouro line? find Shinta? elect a republican? dismiss Kebda? boat parade?

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Don’t you be obtuse with Easy. You know what he asking. He tries to pay deference and gets this.

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

time for what Easy? brine a turkey? repair a generator? install a gas line? beat Va Tech? switch to flouro line? find Shinta? elect a republican? dismiss Kebda? boat parade?

Rather garish response...beer head talking? Generator abuser who wears safety glasses while turkey basting? I'm concerned.

Bozo, knows exactly what I’m asking! Thank you guys for slapping him down a peg! I could have just gone around him and posted it!

This???

http://www.bloody-penguin.com/

Narcosis, I was trying to be nice to him and make him feel as though it was his idea! Now he’s going to say snarky things to you!

Narcosis, I hate you!:angry::angry::angry:
I’ve forgotten about it for a year. Now I’m reminded again about how bad I suck!

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

Narcosis, see what I mean! Even a nice guy like Happy Bob, is saying snarky things to you[:0] Just you wait until Bonzo, comes along! He’s likely to put on his Turkey Basting goggles, pick up his baster thingee and shove it up you’re Azz[:0]

I think Capt snarky took drunk for the big game yesterday. Hope he makes it to the office in the morning

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

I think Capt snarky took drunk for the big game yesterday. Hope he makes it to the office in the morning

I had to look up the word “garish”…mdaddy stepped his game up, watch out! :smiley:

986 on the 3rd try.

the bar has been set.

congrats on making it to the office before lunch bonzo

i was told clemson would cover that -9.5 pts

also, i mhebbard should be required to screenshot that bar setting effort. seems fishy to me

I’m retired, so I have all the time in the world to practice! Go for it and I’ll beat it!:smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

congrats on making it to the office before lunch bonzo

i was told clemson would cover that -9.5 pts

also, i mhebbard should be required to screenshot that bar setting effort. seems fishy to me

I SS’d it to send to my brother already.

Peepod: Weighed, measured, and left wanting…

23, don’t you pick on the Pee!

ok

i guess that partial screenshot sorta proves it.

if its anything i hat, its unsubstantiated wild flying inuendo w/o proof. that kind of thing has never been tolerated on this site.

Easy, i’m txting you his work address. can you run over there and shut 23 up por favor? i’ll settle up later.

You got it Pod!

Thanks buddy. Don’t hurt him. Just make him shut up for a few hours. Or is it too late?