Bonzo....look here

This is your baby right?
http://seapak.com/national-lighthouse-day?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=video&utm_content=15secVideo&utm_campaign=NLD

yessir, thanks for posting…Save The Light applied for and received a $10,000 grant from SeaPak towards our preservation fund…Save The Light is also very close to kicking off our latest round of not only fundraising, but also to announce commencement of the next phase(s) of work to be done…while the foundation has been stabilized, the interior of the tower is in very bad shape…think salt and fresh water and pigeon poop on cast iron steps and railings and metal platforms and exterior iron work…not a good mix…anyway, thanks very much Dragonslayer for mentioning this…I will bring y’all in the loop very soon!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Bonz, I would prefer not to think about those things! How come YOU aren’t in that promo:question: You’ve been working on that project for years! Even if you aren’t in it, it was nicely done!

I have been seeing that vid as a commercial on youtube a lot lately. I thought Bonz would have posted it sooner

the ceremony was Monday mid-morning and I could not get away from work…we had a nice contingency of board members there to meet with SeaPak…I think everybody was pleased…I’ll be flooding y’all with lighthouse info soon…thanks again for the comments, support and kind words…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org