business proposal of $10.2M USD for you.Which i have planned to invest
in your country with your assistance. With your total commitment this
transaction will be sealed within days., Your share in this endeavor is
30% of the total money which is approx. $3.200,000 united states
dollars. please contact me for more details

Regards from,

Thank You,
Mrs Josefina Tan

Dang, I never get those emails. I hope you jumped all over this Dave. I see a new Seahunter in your future.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Good with what I have, maybe get Happy Bob fab a few rod holders…

actually I sent you that one Dave…figured what the heck, it might just work!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please can you furnish me in full details about the standard of your products. I will appreciate it more if you can give me with detail specification or send me your product catalog. I am working as an accredited commission agent and I am looking for reliable companies Manufacturer/supplier whose products is of good quality as your products are among the need items which will be purchase in a large quantities here in Ghana by contract. send us your details specification and prices of your product or send us your catalog for our better understanding.This is an ongoing Tender You can reach me for business opportunities for the supply of your products if you are interested?
Thank You Best Regards,
Mr. John Addo
Consultant Agency
Accra - Ghana

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Dear Sir/ Madam,
Please can you furnish me in full details about the standard of your products. I will appreciate it more if you can give me with detail specification or send me your product catalog. I am working as an accredited commission agent and I am looking for reliable companies Manufacturer/supplier whose products is of good quality as your products are among the need items which will be purchase in a large quantities here in Ghana by contract. send us your details specification and prices of your product or send us your catalog for our better understanding.This is an ongoing Tender You can reach me for business opportunities for the supply of your products if you are interested?
Thank You Best Regards,
Mr. John Addo
Consultant Agency
Accra - Ghana

is this the same guy you quoted the $9,000 charter to? you know, the one with food and drinks and stuff…was hoping he’d book you…

Bonzo can you get her a quote?

Dear Sir / Madam,
Good day.I’m Mirelle writing on behalf of our company ATC in USA,we are importer,exporter and distributor of all kinds products such as machineries,auto parts,building materials,furnitures, marine equipment,chemicals,foodstuff, and etc. We are interested in buying your products. pls kindly send us your catalog or attach, can you quote us price for some items, We need best prices and advise leads to shipment time after we go through your catalog or attach.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

Bonzo can you get her a quote?

Dear Sir / Madam,
Good day.I’m Mirelle writing on behalf of our company ATC in USA,we are importer,exporter and distributor of all kinds products such as machineries,auto parts,building materials,furnitures, marine equipment,chemicals,foodstuff, and etc. We are interested in buying your products. pls kindly send us your catalog or attach, can you quote us price for some items, We need best prices and advise leads to shipment time after we go through your catalog or attach.

sorry, we don’t sell any of that stuff…want me to send her your line card?

Attention : Sales Or Owner

My name is Daniel Moore an individual buyer. I will like to order Steel Plates for my clients Project, below is the specification of my inquiry.

A-36 Plate
5 Pcs. 2’’ THK x 22’’ x 72’’

A-572 Gr. 50
5 Pcs. 1-3/4’’ THK x 26’’ x 72’’

I want you to go ahead and quote me the total pick up prices, if you don’t have this size or type available kindly email me with the sizes you have available. Let me know if there is surcharge in using credit card as payment and how many days they will be ready for shipment after payment?

Best Regards.
Daniel Moore

I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as Jonathan Mathews a Sales Personnel at Ven Enterprise. Our company has confidence in your commitment to quality service to purchase some Welding Supplies for an upcoming project. We’re willing to receive an email containing all essential information regarding Welding Supplies which could enlighten and make suitable selection easier at our client convenience. We shall be awaiting a quick response.

Warm Regards,
Jonathan Mathews

dang Fritz…why can’t people understand how much easier it is to ask for pricing on a 50lb can of 3/32" 7018 rod instead of muddying the water all up like that?

They should know in this environment that the 10lb plastic packs packed in 50lb master boxes are the way to go. Cuts down on waste which increases profits and who doesn’t like profits?

And I like the ones that request things but then say, "If you don’t have that size, tell me what you have and I will buy that. It’s kinda crazy the number of scam emails that come thru here.

Pleez gib me yurn kredit carb num ber. I befo prom iz im frum roun da korner.

“NICE REPORT” LIKKA LOGGA
MY HERO!!!

Busy holiday week for some:
I must go on some bizzare sites to deserve the spams…

Inspection Unit,
Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico,
International Airport.
5485 Airport Terminal Rd
Salisbury-Ocean City,
MD 21804, United States
Operational Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM (Eastern) Seven Days A Week (7)

Hello Dear,

I am a baggage handler that loads and unloads baggage (suitcases and luggage’s),and other cargo (airfreight, mail, counter-to-counter packages) for transport via aircraft here in Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico,
International Airport.An abandoned consignment from a secured Shipping Company was brought to our facility last week and When scanned the consignment contains huge valuable cash in Dollars.

The consignment is in our freight warehouse where inbound and outbound air freight is processed.This is a secure (sterile) area where only authorized persons are allowed access.The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effects to avoid diversion by the Shipping agent.The consignee has failed to take delivery of the consignment.I wish to present your name and information as the recipient of the consignment if you agree to cooperate with me and both of us will benefit from this deal.

I want us to transact this business and share the money, since the shippers have abandoned it and ran away.We will pay for the Non inspection fee and arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address.
Best Regard.

Once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping Company geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble. But I will share it 50% to you and 50% to me. But you have to assure me of my 50% before proceeding.

Simmons P.Dennis
443 249 8760

But wait, yet another…

Sir/Madam,

My name is Barrister John Mohmoh (Esq) personal attorney to Late Mr. Jeffery. Late Mr. Jeffery was a contractor with Nigeri

Go for it Dave, what have you got to lose?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

how do you pay for a non inspection fee?

This is the big one, will be going up to NC to talk to the folks @ Buddy Davis, finally AC, kitchen, tower…ahhh, the good life!

Operational Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM (Eastern) Seven Days A Week (7)

Dear Sir ,

A forfeited consignment from a secured Shipping Company in your name was brought to our facility today and When scanned it is estimated that the consignment contains valuable cash in Millions of Dollars.

I discovered the oddly printed email address of yours that is in the manifest information,hence I need to write to you.I decided to contact you to confirm if you are expecting a cash dispatch as your name is in the shipment.

You are expected to come for the normalization of your Bill of Entry(BOE) for it to be shipped to your doorstep.

Best Regard.

Simonns P.Dennis
Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico,
International Airport.
5485 Airport Terminal Rd
Salisbury-Ocean City,
MD 21804, United States

Simonns? must be from California or Australia or something…you should def go DG…