Bonzo

Tomorrow is the most important day of beer sales & other things needed for the 4th like peanuts. We are counting on you

he’ll come through. I’m sure he’s just busy at work. or candy crush.

actually you guys need to hit the store today for beer specials…the Teeter has Miller Lite, Coors, Bud and Yuengling 24 pack cans for $13.99…and the Pig has 4lbs green peanuts for $5…but those sales end at midnight tonight…I’ll do my best to update the beer and meat specials tomorrow for going into the weekend…Happy 4th y’all…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

actually you guys need to hit the store today for beer specials…the Teeter has Miller Lite, Coors, Bud and Yuengling 24 pack cans for $13.99…and the Pig has 4lbs green peanuts for $5…but those sales end at midnight tonight…I’ll do my best to update the beer and meat specials tomorrow for going into the weekend…Happy 4th y’all…

Thank you i'll hit the pig this evening & HT for the cold beers.

21 Contender

that’s a solid deal on the peanuts. Thanks for that

I think the Teeter also had the deal on 8oz jalapenos…like 2 for $3 or something…just enough vinegar in them to dump the whole thing in with the nuts and kick it up a notch…
pro-tip on the nuts though…soak them overnight in a salt solution…then boil for an hour or two, then let them sit…I used to over boil them…doesn’t take much…

When are you guys gonna learn all about pressure cookers and start cooking peanuts the easy way? 30 minutes and then let soak while they cool for another 10-15 minutes and they are done.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Bonzo hit both places tonight. thanks for the info

21 Contender

looks like most places extended their same sales into this week…but never hurts to stock up early…I do the same thing thing…thanks Ted.

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

When are you guys gonna learn all about pressure cookers and start cooking peanuts the easy way? 30 minutes and then let soak while they cool for another 10-15 minutes and they are done.

not owning a pressure cooker I like to boil them and stand around and watch and drink beer!