BONZO

Are you in rehab for Bloody Penguins???

Wake up and tighten up!!!

I’ll pick up the slack: http://www.logan.ws/games/bloody-penguin.asp

But c’mon man, it ain’t even December yet!

I’m not going to get suckered into it again this year. Why? Because I suck at it.

Bob Van Gundy
803-727-4069
Custom Aluminum Fabrication

I hat you all

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

does lowest score count?

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I hat you all

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Agreed I can’t believe I clicked this **** again.

Sad thing how Bonzo let us down on this. Has he quit posting beer specials too?

You gonna talk or FISH!

Did it 4 times got 1030.1 and quit on that note. Highest I’ve ever gotten and done until next year.

This got off topic.

Bonzo, I called your phone and they said they’d tell you to call me. I’m worried about you not responding to my query’s.

I understand if you in rehab…I told you that sound was addicting:

https://www.insanecentral.com/arcade/game/29/Bloody-Penguin-Swing.html

Let me know if you won’t be out by the oyster roast. I’ll still make a pie for your parents…they understand too.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

I’m here, just busy. You have my correct cell number, the one that ends in 1498…remember, me and Apickett were texting you when you were digging out your &@&$ter…I’ll take an extra pie if somebody doesn’t show up…and yes, my parents would like the same, don’t go overboard though…
I’ll update the oyster roast thread this week…sorry, I’ve been slack…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

I’m here, just busy. You have my correct cell number, the one that ends in 1498…remember, me and Apickett were texting you when you were digging out your &@&$ter…I’ll take an extra pie if somebody doesn’t show up…and yes, my parents would like the same, don’t go overboard though…
I’ll update the oyster roast thread this week…sorry, I’ve been slack…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

You seem to be stressed. Are you concerned about cat litter bucket loss or the fact that Apickett is getting his moneys worth out of you while at work. Your post count has gone way down as of late. Did the HOA approve the trailer for a week?
Glad you’re OK…just kind of testy.
TIA.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

quote:
let me know if you won't be out by the oyster roast. I'll still make a pie for your parents...they understand too.

He has to be there, he is the glue that…well something like that. Now we have to figure out a way to get Peapod there.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?