Boston Butts

HT has them on sale for 99cents a pound.

Marsha
23 Sea Hunt

limit 2 per VIC card…but yes, I got mine yesterday! helluva Bonzo Bargain…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

saw that too, ~20lbs of pork going in barbawang’s chest freezer today!

Confound it,guess i’ll have to drive all the way to HT thru traffic.Thanks marshman ,i did not hear about it.

the ones on Harborview are all smallish, all 5-7lbs on display. I had dude go in the back to find a 7.5 and 9.5lber, he said they’ve got a ton of them but most everything was small- there was even a little 3lb one back there, might be the most tender BBQ you can get!

For those of you who wanted some but didn’t get any last week, here’s another chance. BiLo will have Boston Butts on sale Sat and Sun (June 9-10) this coming weekend.

$.99/lb.

https://coupons.bi-lo.com/weeklyad/?store=5448&s=catalog/18_23_BGA/1

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish