Boykin Puppy

We have one male left from the litter. In my opinion he is pick of the litter . If interested PM me.

Pics? Price?

Sire and dam registered? eye test, hip x-ray?

I like the long legged variety…

Here’s a fun fact…grew up owning a solid black boykin…came from full blooded line back in the late 70’s, but this one turned out a bit different.

quote:
Originally posted by SchoolsOut1

I like the long legged variety…

Here’s a fun fact…grew up owning a solid black boykin…came from full blooded line back in the late 70’s, but this one turned out a bit different.

could it hunt worth a dam?

I heard stories that after all the other dogs at the hunt couldn’t find the birds (wood ducks), Hunky (Hunky Dory) would head out at night and find a few. He died around the time I started hunting. Once my dad got back from Saudi Arabia, we got another that I think came from Superman on IOP. Magnolia Belle was her name…good dog. Lived to be 17 years almost to the day and walked off into the marsh at the neighbors and died. She’s buried at the edge of my parents’ yard overlooking the ICW/Bulls Bay.

Torn between another Boykin or a yippity, yappity Jack Russell. This guy below is an awesome dog…sits in the deer stand with my buddy while he hunts and used to go offshore with us all the time. Would bark before the outrigger clip popped.

Parents registered. BSS has paperwork for litter registration. Got pictures, but lack the computer/I phone skills to post. Vet visit upcoming 900.00.