Breaking Bad

Any other Breaking Bad watchers here?

The big ending was last night.

www.baturinphotography.com

Right here. Watched every episode. I can say that the ending was the best series finale I have ever seen.

Writing on that show was phenomenal, and original. Leaps and bounds above anything else out there. I am glad that they finished the show on top, and didn’t let it run too long. Just like what they do on all of the BBC television shows. Over seas they stop them before they get ridiculous and have over run there course.

Sons of Anarchy is one of my favorites that is getting a little long winded. It’s hard for me to understand how writers can take one single character, family, or situation and bleed it for 11 seasons plus.

“Banana Pants”
Indigo Bay 170
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Couldn’t aggree more. SOA is next on my list of shows to start. Prior to September, I have time to watch these shows, but it seems like college football takes up all of my non-family/fishing/hunting/yardwork/honey-do time.

Writing and directing were both incredible. Cranston is going to have a hard time living up to this performance.

I only watched the first and possibly second episode 5 years ago, didn’t want to get hooked on another series. Only watched because of Malcolm in The Middle, lol. Sooo, I watched the last 2 episodes last light. It was pretty good, glad I did.

Great show and I enjoyed it very much. It is hard to believe that Cranston is going back to be Ted’s boss on “How I Met Your Mother” for awhile. Thought it would be something bigger.

I watched the first two episodes of season 4 of Boardwalk Empire last night…good stuff…sounds like I should put Breaking Bad on the queue…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I was thinking of starting Boardwalk Empire. What season are they on?

Anyone watched Game of Thrones? How is it?

Season 4 for Boardwalk Empire. It takes me about 2 or 3 episodes to get into it, but then I’m hooked. It’s a little slow to me but as you get into it, it almost gives it an authentic feeling. Kind of like that moment in Sopranos when Tony was sitting in the diner with his back to the door as the show faded out. It just made you feel like it should.

Lots of people watch Game of Thrones. I think it is crap, but it probably is just the style.

BG

I really dig Boardwalk Empire and I know that “authentic” feeling you are talking about…and I did recently get into Game Of Thrones…some bastardly characters in that one now, whew!..as the weather cools I might start Breaking Bad…

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72 as the weather cools I might start Breaking Bad...

It’ll be the best television viewing decision you ever made…know that.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72 as the weather cools I might start Breaking Bad...

It’ll be the best television viewing decision you ever made…know that.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

better than the home movies you keep sending me of you walking the flats for hours at a time, reciting Japanese poetry?

Didn’t watch Breaking bad and also have never played any of the Grand Theft Auto games

www.advoutdoors.com
It is what it is!

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

better than the home movies you keep sending me of you walking the flats for hours at a time, reciting Japanese poetry?

A very close second…

wait, you recite Japanese poetry?

If you haven’t seen it, House of Cards on Netflix. Kevin Spacey is great as a dirty, but successful politician from Gaffney, SC.

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

wait, you recite Japanese poetry?

yumeji ni wa
ashi mo yasumezu
kayoedomo
utsutsu ni hitome
mishigoto wa arazu

quote:
Originally posted by sand N suds

If you haven’t seen it, House of Cards on Netflix. Kevin Spacey is great as a dirty, but successful politician from Gaffney, SC.

I thought House of Cards was great. Especially now, since the country is so messed up. It gives people a good window in seeing what the politicians are all about and how they do things. It probably is not far from the truth!

Totally agree with Breaking bad and Soa. Just started watching House of cards, very well written and preformed. I thought it was very cool and added a lot of authenticity to the backround story to find a way to add a story line concerning the Gaffney peach into an episode. Haven’t let my self start watching Board Walk yet HBO dramas are too addicting I was totally hooked on Sopranos, The wire, Band of brothers. Deadwood may have been my favorite show of all time.

Key West 1520
70 Yami
She’s little, but she’s pretty, skinny and fast.

I forgot about Deadwood! That was a great show. Couldn’t miss it.

Deadwood was awesome…kinda like how you might have wanted to live back then…but not really!