Britney Griner

That’s not the case Bob. It was a prisoner swap. We released some Russians we were holding for some of our people they were holding. The marine in question is certainly not a criminal or a dissident. Did you read his family’s remarks? This may be Putins embarrassment of Biden. A sad case

For the life of me, it’s on the tip of my tongue, help me out here, who is it this reminds you of?

Thanks in advance,

Yeehaw :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hilarious :laughing:

Republican CRIES and HUMILIATES HERSELF on House Floor to try to STOP Marriage Equality - YouTube

Whelan’s brother said that he was visiting Russia to attend the wedding of a Marine colleague. He was arrested in December 2018, on espionage charges that the U.S. has said are false, and sentenced to 16 years in prison following his conviction two summers later. Ahead of the conviction, Whelan was hospitalized and underwent an emergency hernia surgery, his brother said.

Whelan, now 52, is an American national who also holds citizenship in Canada, where he was born, the United Kingdom and Ireland. He was accused by Russian prosecutors of working for U.S. intelligence, and they claimed before a court in Moscow that he had been caught “red-handed” receiving a flash drive that contained classified information during his trip abroad. After maintaining his innocence throughout the legal proceedings and arguing that he had been framed, Whelan and his defense team declined to appeal the conviction, saying they hoped his freedom would be secured by way of a prisoner swap between the U.S. and Russia.

I think spying is against the law everywhere.

Bob. Usually prisoner swaps are carried out to recover patriots. Not to recover dissidents. Leaving a marine to rot in prison in favor of bringing home one that would crap on our flag is wrong. No matter what opinion piece you find or which ever side you are on it’s wrong. The dissident broke Russian law too. There is no washing this one clean.

1 Like

Good Grief!?! I like the Hammer & Sickle Shirt, really trendy. Mental Health is a serious issue in this country.
Oh snap!
Cue for intro, 4, 3, 2, 1…

THE ANSWER

This is true.

Yes, as part of a deal made with the Taliban in 2020, the Trump administration agreed to the release of up to 5,000 Taliban prisoners in exchange for the release of up to 1,000 prisoners “of the other side.”

Trump admin. agreed to release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners | verifythis.com

1 Like

Haha, my post was before Fripp’s and someone moved it below… :rofl:

That’s why it was edited without any changes… :joy:

Speaking of mental health…

The ‘Shared Psychosis’ of Donald Trump and His Loyalists - Scientific American

Just how long did Trump leave him over there? Straight answer now. How long?
Should have been crying then…

Oh my, the ignored posts seem to indicate that my presence has triggered the resident stalkers. I suspect that they are having their own version of a Jeffrey Toobin Zoom Call. Like the old Bell telephone commercial, they long for the opportunity to “reach out and touch” each other.
Oh well, whack away

New Yorker’s Jeffrey Toobin exposes himself in Zoom call

Guess this dude was just fripping out… :rofl:

GOP-Backed Arizona Candidate Charged With Public Sexual Indecency (businessinsider.com)

1 Like

It’s ok, the majority of Americans and World are laughing at the GOP…

Bay. Your truth “trumps” the false opinions out there. Sure Putin and Russia are laughing at Biden. They got their people back and sent us an America hating dissident. To my knowledge Trump never brought an America hating dissident back.

1 Like

Bay and truth… That’s some funny ■■■■ right there…

And what’s going to happen to Whelan. Biden’s supporters need to say his name, Paul Whelan!
Say it!

Cue the tag team stalkers, 5, 4, 3, 2, …

The lies and hypocrisy are why the GOP loses…

Donald Trump, who ignored Paul Whelan for two years, says deal to return Brittney Griner to US was ‘stupid’ | The Independent

Biden will probably greet the dissident at the whitehouse without even checking his watch!