Britney Griner

Haha, now you believe a Russian… Well, Drumpf supporters do believe propaganda rather easily and stand with Russia with the invasion of Ukraine… :joy:

I wouldn’t believe any pictures EF would post… Wouldn’t trust any overfished numbers either…

Surprised EFib didn’t invite you to tote everyone’s gear, and be the camp/personal lacky… :rofl:

I’ll put more stock in a “God Fearing Russian”, than a “Godless American Liberal”, like you, any day!

Anyone that wants to discuss “ errors” in the Bible has no faith.

Merchant of death, the God-Fearing Russian… Heard it all now… :joy: Guess you are happy ByeDon freed him since y’all hold the same “Christian” values…

In the radical right-wing extremist’s mind, everyone is a liberal that isn’t loony like them…

Mixed. , don’t forget that a rattlesnake is always a rattlesnake. Don’t discuss anything with a snake. Don’t forget the venom and insults and arrogance

1 Like

natureboy finally got something right!

Many much more qualified people than you have proven insistencies in the Bible… Even you yourself only believe one version… So, now you claim that only your version (KJV 1611) of the Bible is truth, and ALL the rest of Christians don’t have faith…

That’s arrogant and typical of your type…

I found your hidden view reality :point_right::boom:

Please read my signature line :joy::rofl::laughing:

OMG DUDE!
You have nailed this one!!!
RBF in real life!!

How can we pin this to every post RBF makes?

Anyone that doesn’t believe the whole Bible just simply doesn’t believe. I don’t care what anyone scholar or not. The Bible is truth. I believe the original. The KJV 1611 as a protected anointed work. If anyone disagrees. “ Get thou behind me”

What a hypocrite. Get up and talk all the ■■■■ you do here in front of any church you want to and see where they tell you to go.

Not A true Bible believing church . But there are plenty of “ do as you want” liberal churches out there .

I’ll tell you it’s a sad day when any church “BIBLE BELIEVING” or “LIBERAL CHURCHES” condone the behavior you bring here.

I’ve asked you this before. This is not in your bible. “RIGHT”
What does the Bible say about a person judging another person?

Bible Gateway Matthew 7 :: NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

natureboy

2d

Good to see you trying to expand your vocabulary Bob ! Can you define “senile” for us

Ok. Bob I have been thru this with you before. When something is obvious , to call it out is not judging. Further the Bible does not reference judgment as a sin. It clearly states we will be judged as we have judged. When the judgement we make is correct , I have no problem with being judged in the same manner.

You really think this excuse is going to work? Saying John 3.16 real fast will work. What you do in life can’t be twisted and saying oh it was obvious. “GOOD LUCK WITH THAT”

Hey Natureboy, I judge kid touchers as unworthy to Live. Same with rapists, if that sends me to Hell, at least I’ll be warm. Ya know? You would think that would be a Bipartisan issue as well. FJB.

Never said that Bob. Never. Never. Are you falsely judging me? Show me where I said that or shut up

Nothing false about it. I’m telling it like it is. Yeah it’s just like it was yesterday. “All you have to do is remember John 3.16”

Not truth Bob. John 3 16 is the start. But we have to live it. So you remember like yesterday. Then show it.

Waiting.