Brittany breeder

I know of Parler’s. Any other reputable Brittany breeders in the area? Doing some researching at this time.

www.militaryappreciationday.org

Dellinger’s Brittianies and Shorthairs in Gainesville, GA. All the GSP’s I’ve gotten from there have been great dogs.

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

American or French? If French Kevin Grant in Pawleys Island/Hartsville. That’s where I got mine and hes been a great dog, pointed and picked up birds on land and water in 5 States. If you need his info shoot me a PM. I personally wouldn’t mess with Dan Parler.

Leaning towards American but not completely opposed to French for the right one. I see his contact info for the guide service. Will ask him some questions.

I guess you really need to figure out what all you want in a dog. The French ones are smaller but more versital, I was looking for a small dog that could point and also retrieve on land and water, was good around small children and easy to train. The American britts I’ve hunted over were larger and more high strung.

Yes, we’re good with more energetic, taller, thinner, lankier build. The ones I’ve been around are definitely energetic but turned off very well indoors. We don’t as much love the more traditional spaniel-like build of the French variety. Hence saying leaning towards American as we like that size and build better.

carey’s out of mcrae Ga

quote:
Originally posted by salty849

American or French? If French Kevin Grant in Pawleys Island/Hartsville. That’s where I got mine and hes been a great dog, pointed and picked up birds on land and water in 5 States. If you need his info shoot me a PM. I personally wouldn’t mess with Dan Parler.

I keep forgetting Stump’s been breeding them.

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

I got my American Britt from Jabo Kennels in Bradley,SC nearly 12 years ago. She’s awesome.

Can’t you just take the brain out of any dog and be left with a Brittany spaniel? Just jokes…good luck in your search

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

This is Millie. We ended up getting one from Tennessee.